Teen wolf #40 what he does when you die

Thanks for the suggestion WallflowerLahey :) everyone should go follow and check out her teen wolf book he's poison and her preference/ imagine book. I positive you'll love her writing! :)

Scott: After your death he really doesn't do much of anything. He blames himself a lot. Always thinking about how he try's to save everyone else but failed to save the person that meant the most to him.

Stiles: Because stiles is stiles he over analyzes everything. Always thinking if he would have done something different you'd still be here.

Derek: Derek basically pushed everyone away. He moved away from beacon hills not being able to face the rest of the pack. He blames himself not only for your death, but also for everything the rest of the pack ever went through.

Brett: Brett changed a lot after your death. His personality completely changed, he didn't act like the typical jock anymore. He became very quiet and stayed to himself most of the time. He also quit the lacrosse team. Every time he was on the field, he couldn't think about anything besides the fact you should be on the bleachers cheering him on.

Liam: After you died from a new werewolf that didn't know Control, he learned how to control his shifts. He knows that you wouldn't ever want someone to end up like you, especially because of him.

Garret: Garrett blamed himself, thinking you were dead because one of the supernatural creatures wanted revenge for what he was doing. He quit hunting the supernatural, apologizing to the pack for what he's done before leaving beacon hills to never return.

Isaac: isaac was completely and utterly broken. You were the only thing that kept him sane, and now you were gone. He left the pack, not wanting anything to do with the supernatural anymore. Trying to live a normal life.