Teen wolf #3 How you met

Scott: You first met Scott when you moved to beckon hills with your twin sister Allison. You had all the same classes with Scott but didn't talk to him for the first week of being there. But after being assigned partners for a project in English you guys clicked instantly.

Stiles: You first met stiles when your brothers Ethan and Aiden forced you to go flirt with him to keep him distracted while they pissed off Scott and isaac. You did as you were told to not get in trouble with your brothers. But while flirting with him you being to like his sarcastic and funny personality. You also think how awkward he is to be very cute.

Isaac: you first met isaac in cemetery class. Mr. Harris decided to sit you beside isaac so you wouldn't be able to talk to scott and stiles. He was very shy and never really spoke to you that much unless he had to. Even when you would start up a conversation he would usually just smile at you or give you one worded answers. Usually you wouldn't try so hard and just except the fact he didn't like you but there was something about him that made you keep trying to break through to him. But Since Derek's your older brother you got to know him better when he moved into your place. After he turned into a werewolf he became cocky instead of the shy boy you were used to sitting beside at school, he was kind of an asshole in a lot of ways. But for some reason he was always nothing but sweet to you.

Derek: You first met Derek when your brother stiles asks you for help to make sure Scott doesn't get out on the full moon. You've heard many stories about Derek from your brother. He always made Derek out to be a cold hearted monster but you think that under his cold demeanour is hurt and lonely person.