Paper Memories| Author's Note

Greetings! I am the author Muraw and this is my first novel. Paper Memories is a novel I've been working on and off since 2021, while I have the story idea as early as 2018. And since I'm a slow writer when it comes to fiction, the novel is barely finish until now. The chapters I'd be uploading have already gone through multiple revisions, wherein I needed to change major plot points and attempt to make the story themes stronger and coherent. Aside from that, as I know I couldn't produce as much as other authors I dedicated my efforts to polishing the works I currently have. While at the same time acknowledging that the limit of how far my story could go. It is what is, a story got to end. Temporarily, perhaps.

Sorry if I couldn't use this section to tell what exactly my story is about, and my blurb/story description might be too vague but if I manage to made you click my story I hope you could patiently stay and see my story unfolds. Dreams do come true and people are freed from their past, but then what comes after?

Paper Memories and Sheena Clio Cervantes might not be your typical story or protagonist but stay tuned!!!

August 12 2023, Saturday
Muraw