Chapter 33-II

Chapter 33-II

Keira would finally able to show her prided piece, the "Underworld Lilies"

The Theater Arts Block 3 Representative made her classmates write a piece after she was strike with inspiration by the lines Ricos recited from Frankenstein back then. Her play would begin in the moment and the audience was in an ecstatic silence. When then music started, the mood was set. A lonely and tormented tune that would start the tale of the innocent girl but was accused as a witch, Ether.

She was once an ordinary village girl...

And just when she about to be set on fire the mindless zealots she fall in the underworld. Then met the creatures that is born in the dark, the rebels, the forsaken and the abandoned .I would met Ether at the end of the first act Me and the other undead witches.

Ether cursed her fate in front me, with her hands clasped in a prayer." Tell me, Lady. Why am I born just to be hated and scorned?"

Us, the witches just laugh." You're not accepted even in hell, Ether!"

"I see your flaws! Your differences! I could understand, thus I forgive you witches!" Ether said in tears, burdened by her desire to survive and lament on her she fell to her knees." Why couldn't the world see my innocence? Who shall I blame my circumstances? Who should I turn for help in saving my guiltless, and ignorant soul?"

"Turn to the god of the people that persecute you." It was my turn to speak, and weave my words in pursuit of attaining the expectation they gave to me." Find that being that gave birth to this world."

"I am a lost! How could find even find somebody else?"

"I don't have an answer for your for us we are questioning it too, so leave here and carry on till the day you find that absent god. Carry your hatred, and carry ours. "I continued my words s as I step on the spot light, I lifted my arms to shield my eyes from the blinding light, while admiring the dress Nabi sewn for me. The sighed, regaining my focus. I look at the play's main character eye to eye knowing she was about to deliver her heaviest lines after me." And in our place ask why should a soul be ever punished in the quest of finding their selves and happiness?"

"You're too cruel, this is too cruel, witch..."

"Such is the way of the world, little girl."

When Ether spoked, I was baffled in the intensity of her words." "Witch, how? Tell me with your own heart. If our actions were driven by our misery and yearning for bliss, how about this god they spoke of? Does a god suffers as well? Yearn what we yearn? Why does such a great being befall this fate to us? Just what kind of justification is enough for creating us if we would just be abandoned and unloved in the end?"

Napatigalgal ako pero nasabi ko pa rin ang linya ko." " God must be lonely, little Ether."

Ether continue to move forward--- but she know she wants to go home.

And despite not knowing why she started, that despite no longer knowing what lies, dreams, illusions and hope as her journey are goes on, she tries to hold on. She no longer knew herself, yet friends she made along the way stated with her, still she trusted no one, until the story climax and she met the dark nymph that guards the underworld's non-existent exit.

A broken girl and tormented nymph threw their words to one another.

Ether continue to move forward---she wants to go home.

And despite not knowing why she started, that despite no longer knowing what lies, dreams, illusions and hope as her journey are goes on, she tries to hold on. She no longer knew herself, yet people she made along the way stayed with her, still she trusted no one, until the story climax and she met the dark nymph that guards the underworld's non-existent exit.

A broken girl and tormented nymph threw their words to one another.

Nabi plays the beautiful dark nymph, a mad creature of darkness that is only amplified by her personal descent to insanity." Foolish human, why do you assume there's a way out in this circle of despair and desire? When did you start dreaming that the end is in sight? Go back! There's no end, Ether."

"Spare me your curses, Nymph!"

" I only speak the truth, Human."

"Let me continue my journey and I'll promise I'll carry your dreams as well. I merely desire forgiven because I exist and celebrated that I am right even once!" Ether declared in greater agony than the tortured cold voice of the nymphs." We creatures of this damned existence only yearns for perpetual moments of bliss and identity. Then in order to learn who robbed us of those gifts, and to learn if there's a god to find---- conjure the door that would lead me out!"

'There's no god, Ether. Pity you for beginning this journey and only making it this far. Yet even if there's no god, didn't you obtain happiness as you venture this fallen land?" The Dark Nymph enunciated." Yet, of course my dear innocent soul, you are not after the bliss of this tedious journey. Pitiful Ether, didn't you come this far to end this afterlife?"

"I wish to meet god."

"You wish to be god, Ether. But being god isn't an escape."

That's the moment Ether knew what she truly wish.

Now knowing the anger and yearning in the girl's heart, the Dark Nymph let her passed and offer her the first prayer anyone could received in the underworld. The accused witch and the innocent soul of Ether keep walking, till she realize how she's the only one left.

Being god and the only one left, the play concluded.