Paper Memories| Author's Note

We're halfway through the story! If you reach this far, I would like to thank you and urge you to read more! I know that despite the amount of time and years I spend on this story, Paper Memories is still less than perfect and still requires a lot of hard work, but for those who're already enjoying my pieces as they are, I'm grateful for you! But rest assured, as there's more to come for Sheena Clio Cervantes! I'd keep improving my craft so this story could reach its full potential.

Since Paper Memories is now in 20 regular chapters and 2 stand-alone chapters, maybe you're dying to know more about Sheena! Hahaha. But I would keep my mouth shut, except for a few things.

You're not getting lost in the story. Yes, maybe my execution or technicalities lead to confusion, but there's one thing I assure you: The story is going where it needs to be. Sheena's decision to accept Percival as her boyfriend might be insanity, but her decision to not let herself be fooled by a stranger claiming to be her painting? It's not madness. It's her sanest action within the story, if I may say so. Sheena wants the world; she yearns to be part of reality; and she blames Percival for destroying her momentum to achieve her goals. But gladly, she's not that alone; her painting isn't her only clutch. There are people for her in the gray world. Her best friend Ellie is with her, Ralph still cares for her even after he rejects her, and Sheena's just gaining more people in her life!

Sheena's slowly opening up to her art rival, Nabi. Sheena's learning how to go along with Gregory's stupid jokes. Sheena's starting to become more patient and appreciate her new classmate, Ricos. And Sheena now has Ronald to make her art projects with!

This could only happen because Sheena didn't trade her reality for a mere replica of her first love.

Maybe by now, you have your theories and speculation, and maybe I would disappoint you because of my lack of tricks and extravagance, but I believe there is something in my story. I'll make something out of you, Sheena Clio Cervantes.

December 13 2023, Wednesday
Muraw

Content Warning:

If you want to go further this story you must ensure to approach this novel maturely as the narration would go deeper in exploring sensitive topics and the complex thoughts and feelings of its characters. Actions committed  or spoken by the characters are not encourage to be mimic or use an inspiration by anyone. Remember that this is a work of fiction. Be mindful of the line between reality and the fantasy world. Once you close the story, leave everything here. Read responsibly, and ensure that the content you encounter is not used or interpreted maliciously. Take breaks when needed, and enjoy Paper Memories!