Jujutsu Kaisen | Hidden Inventory (1)

"Woah—!!"

Utahime quickly jumped outside the crumbling building. Her body crashes on the ground as she is quickly covered by debris. Groaning and pushing the debris out of the way, she tries to look around for Mei Mei, the other sorcerer who came with her.

"Woah..." Utahime looked around at the nose destroyed mansion. "...Mei Mei's strategy actually worked...but everything got destroyed. Was it the work of the cursed spirit?"

However, a large cursed spirit suddenly emerged from the ground behind her. Utahime quickly turned around but she suddenly saw that something else was blocking the sunlight. Looking up at that disturbance instead, she saw a certain nine year old.

"Lightning Blade!" You slammed your technique onto the cursed spirit's head as it shrieked and was split in half as its blood covered you entirely.

"I didn't get any blood on you, did I?" You asked.

"Gojo...?" Utahime asked as she walked up to you.

"He'll be here shortly." You said, standing up and trying to wipe the blood off. "But he's not important right now. Are you ok, Utahime-senpai? You don't have any injuries, do you?"

"This kid..." Utahime looked at your features. "...looks a lot like that idiot Gojo, but...he's just a kid? How can a child like him actually be a Jujutsu sorcerer, and take down a spirit of that caliber?"

"A cute boy coming to save us?" Mei Mei appeared. "How surprising. Just how old are you, kid?"

"I'm nine." You said, looking at Mei Mei.

"Impressive." Mei Mei looked over at the cursed spirit's remains. "You did well."

"We've come to save you, Utahime...!"

"You..." Utahime growled as she turned around. "You could've gotten here sooner, idiot Gojo!"

"Sorry, sorry." Gojo waved as he smiled. "You're not hurt, are you? I see that (Y/N) here had to save you. Imagine being outclassed by a kid, Utahime-senpai."

"Why you—!" Utahime pointed.

"Don't go bullying her, Satoru." Geto said, walking past Gojo to head down the shaky steps. "(Y/N), I thought we had a deal, man. I was supposed to absorb the cursed spirit that was here."

"My bad." You said. "But Utahime-san was caught off guard by the cursed spirit, so I had to step in."

"Utahime-senpai..."

"Shoko!" Utahime ran up the stairs to greet Shoko as she cried into her shoulders. "Thank goodness you showed up! Don't become like those two, okay?!"

"Don't worry." Shoko said. "I won't become like those two pieces of trash, Utahime-senpai."

"I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but you guys are completely screwed." You said.

"Why is that?" Gojo asked.

"None of you put up a barrier." You said.

Everyone e except for Mei Mei turned to you slowly in pure shock as you softly smile under the mask. You turned around and walked away, leaving the students completely shocked in disbelief that nobody had placed a barrier beforehand.

"Wha—" Shoko began.

"Well..." Suguru said. "...we're screwed."

"I'm a kid, so I can't exactly be blamed for this kind of thing." You waved. "Good luck, you three."

"Come on..." Shoko sighed. "...I really didn't want to hear that Yaga-sensei will scold us again..."

"I'll be going with (Y/N), then!" Utahime leaped towards you as she waved at the other three. "See you guys later! Good luck, Shoko!"