Jujutsu Kaisen 0 | Bright Darkness

"Maki, go and find Yuta." You said.

"Alright!" Maki turned and ran off.

"Damn." Geto said as he eyed Maki. "She really just left you behind without hesitation. Is she afraid or what I can do? Or is she just a fraud, just like all of those monkeys who call themselves human?"

"I wanted to ask you something, Geto." You said. "Eleven years ago, when we saved Riko, what happened to the Time Vessel Association?"

"I think you already know what happened." Geto said, rather dull. "But if you want the details...I told everyone there that we killed Riko. You want to know how they responded? They clapped for me. All of them. Inhuman wretches."

"That's why you killed them?" You asked. "That's pretty stupid. They worshipped Master Tengen. Of course they would react like that, because they have nothing else better to do."

"You sound like Shoko." Geto said, as a cursed spirit emerged behind his back, opening its mouth to reveal a staff, and it looked awfully familiar to you. "I was hoping you would actually join by my side, (Y/N). Like the good days."

"Liar."

Geto just smirked before he leaped towards you and you took out your White Light Blade and swung it upwards, countering his attack. You aimed for his neck with a Lightning Blade, ready to kill him.

Geto leaned back, avoiding the lightning blade before he raised his hand and sent another cursed spirit from under his sleeve, a thin worm-like one instead before you clenched your fists, as the bolts quickly made work of it, making Geto jump back.

"We should do this the old-fashioned way." Geto summoned his first cursed spirit, which you now recognized, for it was Toji's worm curse. "This brings back memories, doesn't it?"

"Yeah." You said.

Leaping towards Geto, the two of you began to brawl it out, and Geto used Playful Cloud to try and hit you while you dodged each of his attacks, your Sharingan leaving behind a crimson trail of light as you fought.

Countering his attacks, you began to hit back hard. Using your legs to block Geto's leg attacks, you began to use your palms to swat away his upper body movements, slapping Geto a few times before you started to overwhelm him.

Soon, it got to the point where you started to beat the crap out of Geto, landing a powerful right hook to send him flying to the other side of the pathway, as Geto slid on his feet.

"Not bad..." Geto wiped blood off his mouth.

That was when Panda suddenly stormed from the wall next to Geto, already in his Gorilla Mode, his fists high in the air. Toge was right behind him, ready to lower his collar.

"I was waiting for this..." Geto smirked.

Unfortunately for Geto, you were quick enough to slam your leg into his left rib, sending the cursed user flying to the other wall as you stood in front of Panda and Toge, who were surprised.

"You two, go and regroup with Yuta." You said. "Jujutsu High is under attack. If I need help, I'll send a signal. You guys cannot participate in this fight. I'll fight him alone."

"Salmon."

"Understood, sensei." Panda said.

"Do you not trust your students or something?" Geto asked you, as Panda and Toge jumped away from the battle. "Seriously...I actually want to have some fun here, you're getting boring."

"This isn't their fight." You said.

. . .

"Yuta, I can't hold him for much longer." You said. "Run. Geto's after you, so if he doesn't get you, then his plan goes to shit."

"But what about Maki and the others—?" Yuta asked, pointing to the bodies of the injured sorcerers. "They're seriously hurt! I can't just leave them behind!"

"I erased Geto's memories." You said, staring down at the Geto that was currently standing still, caught in the genjutsu. "He doesn't even remember that he nearly killed those three before fighting me. But Geto's smart...he's starting to notice."

Geto's eyebrow twitched in the real world as Yuta suddenly had an idea. Yuta manifested Rika, which did not surprise you. Holding his hands out, Yuta began to heal the others with a reverse cursed technique.

"I know that I can't convince you to come with me." Yuta said, as if he was holding back some sort of emotion. "I really enjoyed have you as my sensei, you know. You taught me a lot."

"I see." You said. "Thank you, Yuta."

Yuta gave you a final nod before Rika grabbed Panda and Toge, putting them on her shoulder before she looked jealously at Maki, while gripping her a little tighter, which Yuta gave her a glare for. After that, Yuta jumped in the opposite direction.

"You did well stalling me." Geto said.

"For about five minutes, I held you off." You said. "Not too bad, considering you're a Special Grade level sorcerer. However, you've thought this out very badly."

"Oh?"

"This entire process was planned out by me." You pointed at yourself. "You severely underestimated me. I had alerted Yuta before hand to come and get the students before I restrained you. I even taught Yuta how to properly use a reverse cursed technique in that period of time."

Geto chuckled.

"Seriously..." Geto said, taking out Playful Cloud from Toji's worm-like cursed spirit. "...that's actually impressive. What else did you do? Teach him to play catch? I wouldn't be surprised."

"No." You said. "I taught him something better."

"What is that?"

"Everyone...must see through deception." You smiled.

"What—?"

Geto suddenly looked back to see an enraged Yuta channel his cursed energy into his blade, almost perfectly. Yuta swung at Geto, able to actually land a hit on him, a large slash now on his chest.

"He deceived me...!" Geto eyed you before he clutched his injury, as blood oozed through his fingers. "He was just stalling so he could teach Yuta how to fight! All of that in five minutes?!"

Geto chuckled as blood oozed from his mouth.

"Not bad!" Geto gripped his fists. "But you're gonna have to do more than a simple sword slash to actually kill me, Yuta Okkotsu!"

"I wasn't even trying." Yuta said with a frown.

End of Chapter