BIO #5

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 21

Rank: Special Grade

Status: Alive

Aliases: Hero of the Sharingan, (Y/N) of the Sharingan, Copy Ninja, Sage, Head of the Zen'in.

Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer/Head of Zen'in Clan

Love Interest: Riko Amanai/Hints of Others

Cursed Techniques:

—Binding Vows—

(Y/N) has created multiple Binding Vows throughout the story. One of them in particular was created to thwart Kenjaku. That Binding Vow connected both Mangekyo eyes to completely reset as soon as (Y/N) died. Due to the nature of his transformation, (Y/N) had taken advantage to his normally crippling transformation.

This means that (Y/N) had effectively ceased to be human as soon as he turned into a cursed womb. It completely resets both Mangekyo eyes at the same time, one of which was already destroyed by Kenjaku. For now, (Y/N) no longer has a Sharingan eye but retains all of his copied techniques.

This does not mean he won't have a Sharingan again, for he only reset the eyes, not the technique. On other words, (Y/N)'s eyes can still awaken the Sharingan again, for it is his innate technique.

(Y/N) of the Sharingan still lives on.

—Innate Technique—

(N/A)

—Copied Techniques—

Shadow Clone Jutsu: Copied from the Bag-Masked curse user at the age of nine, (Y/N) can create physical shadow clones that can remember any scenario and fight for him, with the limitation being that it halves his cursed energy every time he uses it.

Substitution Jutsu: Copied by Aoi Todo's Boogie Woogie, (Y/N) can swap with other substances, the limitation being that he cannot swap with other people. He mainly uses it as an escape jutsu, swapping with logs or other substances.

Summoning Jutsu: Copied from Megumi and the Zen'in Clan's Ten Shadows Technique, (Y/N) can summon creatures he possesses from his own cursed energy, the only real limitation being that he cannot actually summon cursed spirits. His most notable creatures is Pakkun and his other ninja hounds for they are actually part of his inherited technique.

Rasengan: Inspired by both Gojo Satoru's Cursed Technique Reversal: Red and Nanami Kento's Ratio Technique, (Y/N) created a sphere made of pure cursed energy at a certain ratio so it is tightly compacted and powerful. His own personal invention other than the Lightning Blade, he likes teaching this technique to his students because anyone, even non sorcerers, can use it as long as they have minimal cursed energy.

Manipulation: Inspired by Mei Mei's Crow Manipulation, (Y/N) can use the Sharingan to actually manipulate the minds of certain animals. He cannot control them to actually fight, but it very useful to spy and use for recon purposes.

—Inherited Techniques—

Elemental Control: (Y/N) can manipulate elements by wielding hand signs. He could use fire, lightning, and earth at the age of nine. He could use four: earth, lightning, fire, and water at the age of nineteen. He can control all five of them at the age of twenty. Depending on how much cursed energy (Y/N) uses, the more potent the attack.

Sage Mode: This allows (Y/N) to essentially transform into a sage. All of his stats are boosted, but he cannot use the Sharingan at all, including Domain Amplification. He can use pure cursed energy, so he can still use the Rasengan.

Sage Mode is confirmed to actually match 15 Finger Sukuna's physical strength. In this state, a user can actually manipulate natural energy around their opponent with Frog Kumite and similar techniques. This means that Gojo's Infinity Can be bypassed.

When in Sage Mode, a reverse cursed technique is constant thanks to the flowing positive energy. It essentially heals the user and makes them effectively immortal unless their head is completely crushed or destroyed by a swift, one shot worthy attack.

Downsides have been confirmed. The process of converting positive cursed energy can overthrow the user's cursed energy. People with a Heavenly Restriction do not have a downside. In other words, the more cursed energy you actually possess, the faster the positive energy will consume you.

Once that happens, the user turns into a cursed womb and will be unable to heal themselves. A reverse cursed technique can limit the time, but only Riko Amanai has been proven to actually revert the transformation for good.

—Extended Technique—

(N/A)

—Maximum Output—

Kirin: A maximum output of his lightning affinity, (Y/N) requires natural lightning to fully utilize this technique if he wishes to use it without much cursed energy. A lightning dragon that can grow to the size of buildings can be summoned and controlled by (Y/N) and has no limitations as long as (Y/N) has cursed energy available and doesn't require the Sharingan at all.

Massive Rasengan: A maximum output of the Rasengan. He can create around two a day (considering that he doesn't use a reverse cursed technique) for it does consume a lot of negative cursed energy.

—Cursed Tools—

White Light Blade: (Y/N) is known for his hand to hand combat. In battle, he uses a white tanto as a weapon. Earning him the title of the "White Fang", (Y/N)'s blade emits a streak of white cursed energy that doesn't actually come from the user. This is (Y/N)'s favorite cursed tool, for it belonged to his mother and was gifted to him before she died.

Paper Bombs: (Y/N)'s own invention, influenced from a comment Riko Amanai made on versatility, (Y/N) combined bombs in paper by placing a seal on them. He can blow up people with this technique, copied from an unknown sorcerer, and explode on impact. They look like ordinary talisman but are very deadly, and can destroy cursed spirits easily.

Sealing Tags: (Y/N) can place sealing tags on sorcerers and spirits alike. The markings can restrain an opponent, depending on the grade level of the seal. (Y/N) has currently multiple tags, but none are above Grade One.

Inverted Spear of Heaven (Destroyed): A cursed tool that can negate any cursed techniques, similar to Miguel's Black Rope. Gojo's Infinity and Sukuna's Dismantle/Cleave are also vulnerable, despite the two being the strongest sorcerers in history. Still in (Y/N)'s possession, but it was destroyed by Sukuna's Domain in Shibuya.

Zen'in Clan Cursed Tools (Available): Due to being head of the clan, (Y/N) has full access to all the cursed tools the Zen'in possess. (Y/N) gave most of them to Maki, but he still has some of his own that are currently sealed in scrolls.

Kunai: Standard kunai (Y/N) uses on missions.

Shuriken: (Y/N)'s personal shuriken.

—Domain Expansion—

(N/A)