Jujutsu Kaisen | For Myself

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." Both said.

Gojo leaned his head to eye Yuji before he slowly began to inspect his body. Megumi looked down at the floor in disappoint of what happened. Yuji had indeed consumed the finger, and he was now Sukuna's new vessel.

"Hah." Gojo said. "It really did merge with you. Hilarious. Can you swap out with Sukuna? That's the cursed spirit you ate by the way."

"Yeah, I think so." Yuji said.

"Then, give us ten seconds." Gojo leaned to his sides and began to stretch out. "Once they are done, you can come back to us."

"But—"

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest."

After Gojo was done stretching, he handed a bag to Megumi, who was confused. Megumi looked through the bag and was utterly shocked to see the souvenirs inside.

"He was getting souvenirs while people were dying!"

"They're not just any souvenirs." Gojo waved a finger. "They're super good. They have such a great flavor to them—"

"Behind you!" Megumi yelled.

With a sudden crash, Sukuna attacked Gojo. But when the dust settled, Megumi looked up to see that Gojo was actually sitting on Sukuna's back, which did not please the King of Curses.

"—and the cream inside is simply exquisite." Gojo finished before Sukuna decided to attack him again with a claw swipe as Gojo began to dodge his movements with ease. "My student's watching, so I'm going to show off a little."

Gojo spun Sukuna around with a back fist as Sukuna wondered where his speed came from. Sukuna narrowed his eyes on Gojo's headband before the King of Curses began to think about something.

"He's fast?" Sukuna thought. "No, that's not it..."

With a punch, Gojo sent Sukuna flying to the other end of the rooftop, as Sukuna crashed onto a metal bar before he chuckled to himself, wiping some blood from his lips.

"Damnit..." Sukuna began before he leaped into the air, raising his fist high in the air, surging with cursed energy. "...you Jujutsu sorcerers are such a pain in the ass, no matter the era!"

Sukuna slammed his fist, decimating most of the school. However, Sukuna saw that Gojo and Megumi were unfazed, which defintely shocked him. Gojo had his fingers raised, and when the final one lowered, Sukuna's heart suddenly started beating.

"Damnit...not again...just who is this...brat...?"

"Oh?" Yuji raised his head. "Are you guys done?"

"Well, well, you really can control him...!" Gojo was rather happy to see Yuji again, who was smacking his head with his palm.

"Yeah, but he's so annoying." Yuji said. "I hear him muttering and grumbling all the time."

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing." Gojo tapped his fingers on Yuji's forehead, which knocked out the vessel. "Megumi. What do you want me to do? I know you are rather conflicted by this."