Jujutsu Kaisen | Plan

"Cursed Technique Reversal: Red!" Gojo pointed a finger right at Sukuna and fired as Sukuna crossed his arms to block but was pushed back by the force of Red as Mahoraga emerged again.

Mahoraga swiped its arm with the Sword of Extermination as soon as Gojo turned around. To his shock, Gojo looked to see that Mahoraga had cleanly sliced through his arm as he started to think about his next move and thought about the plan.

Gojo used Blue to pick up the platform Mahoraga was on. He levitated before flicking his finger to the side to send the platform crashing through buildings. Sukuna got back up and rushed Gojo, but Gojo suddenly grabbed his face.

Gojo slammed Sukuna to the floor and dragged him around the battlefield before tossing him towards a building as Sukuna dropped his head inside a crater. Gojo raised a finger and pointed it straight at Sukuna as he kept a soft grin.

"Red." Gojo said as Sukuna raised his head but Sukuna was blasted through the building's floors as Satoru teleported under and slammed a knee to Sukuna's back as he crashed to the final floor.

"Dismantle!" Sukuna said as he aimed a slash at Gojo but he ducked quickly to avoid the slash, but Gojo realized that he aimed for the beams of the building, meaning he wanted to crush them both.

"Red!" Gojo yelled as he sent Sukuna flying with a leg kick up the same holes he had sent him through earlier and aimed a finger at Sukuna.

"Mahoraga!" Sukuna yelled.

Mahoraga instantly crashed and protected its wielded by crossing its arms to take on the blow of Red. However, Mahoraga and Sukuna were both sent flying as they both looked to see Gojo already above them as the building under crashed.

Gojo flicked his fingers as the same Red particle he fired earlier flew towards him. Gojo interlocked his fingers together as a Blue particle flew from his fingers towards the Red particle.

"That damned—!" Sukuna exclaimed.

"Hollow Technique: Purple!" Gojo yelled.

With that, the entire battlefield collapsed with the collision of Blue and Red. It was an explosion that shook the world. Gojo flew down as he grinned towards Sukuna, who was somehow still alive and standing but looked heavily burnt out.

"You done?" Gojo asked him.

"Not yet." Sukuna said.

Gojo looked behind him to see that Mahoraga was unfazed by Hollow Purple. He frowned, and realized that meant that Mahoraga must've fully adapted to his technique. Gojo assumed that it was due to a Vow Sukuna must've made.

"How long was it?" Gojo asked.

"Since the start of the fight." Sukuna said.

"You've had Mahoraga adapting since the very start of the fight." Gojo frowned. "As soon as I fired that first Hollow Purple, you had it tank it. It must've survived...that's for sure."

"Wouldn't have been possible without that student of yours." Sukuna said, before he took out an eyeball as Gojo looked astounded. "Yeah. I still have that eye of his. I put a hand on Mahoraga's back before it could fully die from your first attack and warped him."

"You hear that?"

"Clearly." You said.

You and Gojo had your backs on each other as you faced Mahoraga and he faced Sukuna. You made a stance and so did Gojo. You took a breath as Sage Mode coursed through your body and Mahoraga raised its head keenly to the technique.

"You've done well to push me this far." Sukuna said before he suddenly began to transform. "Mahoraga will no longer be under my control...but he won't be disappearing any time soon."

"What the hell...?" Gojo looked surprised as he saw Sukuna fully transform back into his Heian Era state and he could feel Sukuna gaining his true power back. "...so he did have a trump card this whole time. I really was going to lose..."

"I hate to say I told you so." You saw as Mahoraga's head started to twitch. "Sukuna no longer has control of Mahoraga. This must mean that it'll go rampant and I need my full concentration."

"You're asking me to hold off Sukuna?" Gojo chuckled, looking as Sukuna made two different sets of hand signs and the mouth on his stomach began to chant. "Easier said than done."

"You'll do just fine..." You said.

"Cursed Technique Reversal: Red!" Gojo pointed a finger at Sukuna, who dodged before rushing Gojo head on and he grabbed Gojo's fists with his upper hands before grabbing his stomach.

Sukuna applied multiple Dismantle slashes before Gojo revealed that he was using Domain Amplification himself and didn't take much damage. To fully use his powers to his full capacity, Gojo turned off Infinity for sure.

"You do realize what you have done?" Sukuna said as the two of them backed off. "You no longer have Infinity. You made a Vow just now, didn't you? Same as me a few moments ago."

"I'm going to seriously start trying now." Gojo said, taunting Sukuna as he made a stance. "Since my precious student will be giving his all as well, I can't hold back...!"

"Frog Kumite!"

On the other end of the bare landscape, you aimed a fist towards Mahoraga's cheek as it was pummeled by natural positive energy. Even so, Mahoraga's wheel spun as you frowned. Mahoraga still kept twitching, which bothered you.

"What the hell is happening?" You looked at Mahoraga before looking at Sukuna. "If Mahoraga is here, then Megumi is still inside Sukuna. But why the hell is it moving so freakishly—?"

You were interrupted as soon as Mahoraga slammed a fist into your stomach and you coughed blood before being thrown forward. You tried to recover your footing but you still tripped and fell before Mahoraga slammed its feet onto you and started to pummel you to the ground.

"A rage state...?" You barely could think as Mahoraga pummeled you, but the positive energy flowing through your body kept healing you before you could have a bruise. "Is that what is happening? Damn that Sukuna...he did this on purpose!"

You grabbed Mahoraga's right fist and the two of you struggled for dominance. Mahoraga's facial features looked pissed off, but you looked a lot more mad than it was. You yelled as you pushed Mahoraga off with a powerful leg kick to the stomach.

You stood back up and wiped some blood off of your mouth. You eyed the blood, noticing that the time limit of Sage Mode was slowly decreasing as you looked straight at Mahoraga. Mahoraga looked like grinning as positive energy surged through his body but looked like it was exhaling loudly.

"He's absorbing the energy from my body." You said, spitting out a blood clot from your mouth. "I'm taking damage, despite being in Sage Mode. He's gotten stronger and faster thanks to that new rage state."

"However..." You deactivated Sage Mode and made a stance similar to a martial artist as you waved a palm to take Mahoraga on. "...if he can adapt to any technique, then I'll just use all the ones I've copied. I'll be the one..."

You rushed Mahoraga, punching its face.

"...who adapts quicker!"

End of Chapter