Jujutsu Kaisen | Showdown (1)

"Lightning Blade!" You slammed a palm strike to Mahoraga's shoulder as it fully slammed the Divine General's feet to the ground and bent it to one knee as it struggled.

Mahoraga aimed a right punch at your face but you caught it as your hand trembled from the sheer strength Mahoraga had. Mahoraga proceeded to kick you with a left leg attack before it suddenly unleashed Dismantle slashes towards you.

You dodged each of them with relative ease and eyed the Gojo and Sukuna fight as well. They seemed to be equal, but Sukuna was not using his technique yet. You were concerned, but kept your eyes on Mahoraga.

"Kamui!" You said, looking straight at him as Mahoraga suddenly duck under the vortex before Sukuna slashed your back from behind with multiple Dismantle.

"Cleave." Sukuna tried to finish you off but you activated Sage Mode in that instant as soon as it happened but Mahoraga was quick to slam a fist into your stomach. "Hm?"

Sukuna suddenly looked up to see Kashimo join the fight with a powerful strike. Kashimo immediately jumped Mahoraga before he used a huge surge of lightning to fully try and eliminate Mahoraga from the equation, but the Divine General resisted.

"Hah! Damn this shikigami!!" Kashimo yelled with a grin before jumping back to join you. "I hope that wasn't all you got, (Y/N)! Once I kill this beast, I'm going after your head...!"

"Where's Hakari...?" You asked him, getting up.

"He's off facing that girl, guy whatever." Kashimo said, his attention back on Mahoraga. "I like this thing! Tough enough to hold my attacks, but he's vulnerable to a one shot!"

Mahoraga rushed Kashimo, but the three hundred year old sorcerer leaned forward as his cursed energy quickly electrified him as he grinned widely like a maniac.

Kashimo rushed Mahoraga and slammed an elbow to his face before punching him in the gut. Mahoraga aimed a punch but Kashimo zoomed behind him and punched its back before kicking him up.

Kashimo grabbed his spear and aimed the tip to Mahoraga's stomach as he and Mahoraga both surged with Kashimo's cursed energy. Kashimo grinned, but he noticed that Mahoraga's wheel spun and he jumped back defensively.

"I see. It adapts quickly." Kashimo said.

"I don't know if it has adapted to the concept of lightning." You said, looking at the grinning Mahoraga. "I have to finish it off with my own attack. You've got to—"

"I've got a better idea." Kashimo said, before his body's flesh began to transform as you watched. "I'll take it, you, and Sukuna down. Mythical Beast Amber. That's my true technique...!"

Mahoraga rushed but Kashimo overwhelmed it with pure taijutsu. Kashimo started to unleash a barrage of fists and struck Mahoraga cleanly with each of his strikes, but Mahoraga's wheel spun once more before he fired a backfist Kashimo.

"Damn this thing—!" Kashimo said before Mahoraga grabbed his face and slammed it to the floor but Mythical Beast Amber's sheer powers started to overwhelm Mahoraga as Kashimo yelled.

"I'm not dealing any damage to this fucker." Kashimo admitted as he gripped his fist. "I'd better find a way to completely exterminate this son of a—"

"Kirin."

Kashimo widened his eyes as the Kirin dragon clamped its jaws on Mahoraga, who opened its mouth as it tried to break itself free but you kept your fist clenched tightly before you stepped forward beside Kashimo.

"Ready?" You asked.

"Fine." Kashimo said, raising his hand as he approached Mahoraga. "I'll kill it while it is still down. You better not try something like stab me behind the back."

"I'm not like the sorcerers of that era." You said.

. . .

"Red!" Gojo blasted Sukuna, but the King of Curses was avoiding his attacks as Gojo started to think. "He's not using his Domain or any of his fire abilities. What is his deal...?"

Gojo slammed his fist on the floor and the cracks were able to lift up a platform underneath Sukuna. Sukuna calmly looked down as Gojo decided to hop on top of it and the two strongest in the world faced each other again.

"You're getting weaker, Satoru Gojo." Sukuna said, and Gojo just frowned. "You did well against me during our fight, but it looks like you are out of gas. Is there a reason for this?"

"He isn't wrong." Gojo thought as he eyed Sukuna. "It isn't a simple matter of my cursed energy weakening. It's just that my attacks won't be able to hurt him if he's at full power."

"I need to finish him off with an attack that will instantly take him down." Gojo said before he made a fighting pose. "Using Hollow Purple won't be enough. All I need to do for now—"

Gojo felt a slice across his throat as blood slowly oozed from it. Sukuna just grinned as he flicked his finger. Gojo could feel himself start to sweat as he held his throat with a hand. Sukuna could kill him at any moment, and Gojo just realized that.

"Did you forget you cast off your Infinity?" Sukuna asked Gojo. "Now that I'm back to my original form, I have a new plan in mind. I don't feel like killing you just yet. You aren't strong enough to fight me anymore, but the only one who is..."

Sukuna got off the platform and rushed towards you as you turned around and crossed your arms. Sukuna pierced your gut with his two hands as you widened your eyes at his sheer speed as Kashimo turned around just after finishing off Mahoraga.

You winced in pain and grunted as Sukuna kept his signature grin. Both of his right arms lodged into your gut as the two of you now stood in the middle of the bare battlefield as Gojo barely just got off the platform they were on.

"Did he take down Gojo—?!" You thought.

"He got him—!" Gojo said, shocked.

"Hey—!!" Kashimo yelled.

"...is your precious student." Sukuna finished.

However, Sukuna looked up to see Itadori and Higuruma instantly arrive from the sky. Yuji gripped his wrist as he glared at Sukuna while Hiromi tucked his tie in. Sukuna grinned as he watched the two of them arrive at the battlefield.

"Hey there, brat."

End of Chapter