Jujutsu Kaisen 0 | End of an Era

Yuta leaped towards Geto, as he slammed his blade onto Playful Cloud, making the cursed spirit user jump back to avoid any sort of attack. Geto looked down at his injury, but in that instant, Yuta attacked with immense speed, ready to cut Geto's neck.

Geto blocked with Playful Cloud before he sent Yuta flying with the other part of the weapon. He was immediately assaulted by you before you began to unleash a barrage of slaps, completely disorienting Geto as your headband fell off of your head.

You eventually ended the assault with a leg kick, as Geto then flipped back to regain his footing. Yuta walked right next to you, his eyes fixating on Geto as the three of you walked towards each other.

"Remember what I first taught you."

"Yes, sensei." Yuta said.

Both you and Yuta jumped at the grinning Geto. Geto deflected Yuta's sword with a worm-like spirit before the sorcerer engaged with you in taijutsu. Yuta killed the spirit, and he immediately went in to join you, leaping you and Geto to attack from behind.

"That's no fair!" Geto taunted.

"Yuta!"

"Yeah!"

Yuta raised his sword high as you suddenly revealed your blade as the two of you applied cursed energy with the intention to kill Geto. Geto surrounded himself with a cursed energy aura as the three signatures clashed as Geto held his hands out.

Yuta grit his teeth as he tried to pressure Geto, whose feet were sinking in the ground. You placed your other arm on your blade as you continued pushing on it.

You then stunned Geto with a short genjutsu as you widened your Sharingan. This allowed Yuta to get a clean strike in, a slash at Geto's back this time. Geto suddenly released a cursed spirit to attack you, which made you jump back.

Seeing the familiar dragon-like spirit, you jumped in the air as it opened its jaws to kill you. Meanwhile, Geto aimed his palm at Yuta, who was forced to jump back to avoid the sudden onslaught of spirits.

Yuta held his hand out and revealed a microphone with a special symbol on the side of it as Rika began to giggle. Yuta waited for an opportunity, avoiding every attack the spirits did to kill him.

Die.

Using Cursed Speech, Yuta eliminated all the cursed spirits before Inumaki's microphone slowly disintegrated. On the other end, you prepared a lightning blade and slammed it on the dragon's head, but it wasn't enough to stop it.

You used the dragon's head as momentum to jump back and make hand signs before you landed on the floor, looking up to see the dragon looking down, ready to attack you again.

"Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!" You spewed a giant fireball at the dragon, who slithered its way around it, completely dodging the technique.

However, what nobody noticed was that the fireball actually wasn't for the intention of slaying the dragon. You raised a hand, as lightning began to culminate in the atmosphere and make thunder clouds before you clenched your fist.

"Kirin!"

A giant lightning dragon of your own appeared and clamped its jaws on the spirit, who cried out in pain before it completely disintegrated as a shower of purple blood drenched you, Geto, and Yuta as the three of you now faced each other from afar, Yuta now standing right next to you.

"Maximum: Uzumaki!" Geto grinned as a cursed spirit emerged from behind him and began to culminate a pure ball of cursed energy. "All of the cursed spirits under my control...are all together in this one attack."