Jujutsu Kaisen | Fluctuations

"Domain Expansion."

Finally arriving at Shibuya, you saw the outer shell of a Domain as Pakkun landed on your left shoulder. Eyeing the Domain with your Sharingan, you didn't recognize this Domain but even so you decided to still enter the building before it suddenly shattered.

"What...?" You began, seeing the other sorcerers badly injured before you looked at the main problem, which was Toji actually alive in front of you and he had just exorcised a special grade spirit.

Toji took Playful Cloud out of the decaying spirit who was once known as Dagon and he turned around to see the one person who was responsible for taking his out nearly thirteen years ago.

"You..." Toji muttered, his eyes widening.

"This is the work of a cursed technique." You looked at Toji's body. "His mind is erratic. That's most likely due to the curse user being dead. I still don't understand how he can still move."

"(Y/N)." Toji said, taking Playful Cloud and turning towards you, his sanity actually returning to him. "I remember that face. Tell me one thing and one thing only. Where is—?"

Toji didn't have to finish that question.

"Tell me, what's your name?" Toji asked.

Megumi was stunned, but he still answered.

"Fushiguro."

"Not Zen'in?" Toji almost chuckled before he took the sharp end of Playful Cloud and neared it to his head before he stabbed himself, blood oozing out as Toji's previous rampage came to an end. "I'm glad to hear that."

With that, Toji fell to the floor.

"Who the hell was that?" Megumi asked.

"Do you want to know?"

"Yes, please."

"He was your father." You said, which did surprise Megumi and Naobito just looked away as he held the shoulder of his missing arm. "Toji Zen'in. I can see you guys exhausted yourselves."

"Yeah..." Maki still eyed Toji's body before you stood behind her and healed her with a reverse cursed technique. "...but he still saved our asses. I don't know if we couldn't actually beat that spirit."

"Looks like we won't be needing to go back to Shoko." Nanami said, as you restored his injuries as well and Megumi at the same time. "Thanks, (Y/N). I'm actually surprised you still showed up."

"You're welcome." Pakkun said.

"Heh. A talking dog." Naobito chuckled to himself as you approached him. "You really did inherit your father's ninja hounds. No, don't touch me. I'd rather die than receive healing from my rival."

"I've beaten you thirteen times..." You sighed.

"Shut up!"

Suddenly, you felt the dread of Sukuna's fingers. Looking straight towards the location, you could feel the immense power of Sukuna's emergence. Everyone just saw as you breathed out with a sigh.

"You guys." You said. "It won't be safe around here anymore. Head back to Shoko and Yaga. They're helping out the wounded, so help them if you can. I'll notify if I need assistance."

"Understood." Nanami said.

"Hold on!" Maki began. "We can still fight, you know! You restored our injuries, right? Come on, sensei, at least let us help out more—!"

"You guys need rest." You interrupted. "Worst case scenario, Sukuna will awaken inside Yuji. I need to be there as soon as possible to weaken Sukuna for as long as I can."

"Wait..." Megumi began.

"You don't mean—" Maki finished.

"Nanami, take my students home." You said.

After a brief silence, Nanami nodded.

"Will do." Nanami said.

. . .

"You really meant what you said back there?" Pakkun asked, as the two of you hopped across buildings, headed to Sukuna's location. "You had this all prepared, didn't you?"

"I'm going to release the contract." You said, taking out a scroll. "Every ninja hound I own has a mission. Get messages out to these people, and they'll know what to do. After that, you guys'll know as well."

"Understood." Pakkun said, disappearing.

After that, you suddenly heard Sukuna's laughter. Stopping, you heard the laughter almost echoing across the entirety of Shibuya and it only seemed to escalate near you as you took off your headband.

"Get ready." You told yourself.

After that, Sukuna crashed through a skyscraper, his claws widened as you turned around quickly to see him suddenly crash into you. That force was enough to send you two flying through multiple buildings.

"You killed Jogo?" You asked.

"Yeah." Sukuna said, as the two of you now stood on an office floor, most likely for accountants, with Sukuna putting his hands into Yuji's pockets. "He wasn't the one I was after, so I killed him."

"Even after offering ten fingers, you still murdered him." You said, eyeing Sukuna's newfound strength and even some of his memories before thinking to yourself. "Jogo stole Mimiko and Nanako's finger? That's good, at least. I'll let Utahime know."

You made a seal, which alerted Pakkun. Pakkun was actually headed towards Shoko for healing support, but once he received this new information, he quickly took a turn and headed towards Utahime.

"It looks like you didn't kill the girls." You said, referring to both Mimiko and Nanako. "Looks like even the King of Curses can even show mercy to those who grovel. Why's that, Sukuna?"

"They didn't ask me for anything." Sukuna said, lifting his head. "Both of them just cried and bowed as I awoke. Even after making a splendid offer, they didn't ask anything from me, so I let them be."

"I knew you were here." Sukuna chuckled. "That's why I decided to cut things short with Jogo, even if he did give me most of my fingers. He wasn't even the appetizer...so I targeted the main dish!"

With that, Sukuna sent you flying outside as he cackled loudly again. You crossed your arms mid air before Sukuna sent a fist at you, making you crash through a building before he landed directly next to you, now stuck in a crater, looking down at you.

"Come on, try harder." Sukuna said, nearing his face to you. "Don't make me kill you so quickly now. I want some entertainment before I decide to—"

Sukuna then laughed before he turned around, his hands still on Yuji's pockets as he saw an unscathed you standing with a bleeding Mangekyo Sharingan eye as your fake disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"You didn't even use an illusion trick on me..." Sukuna said, looking back to the now empty crater. "...so that means you have multiple techniques up your sleeve! Not bad, (Y/N) (L/N)! Show me more!"

"Good. I've shown you nothing yet."

End of Chapter