Jujutsu Kaisen | To You Someday

"Damn, you got me good there." You said, but you turned around and kicked Hanami straight across the face with a sudden surge of black energy which shocked the special grade. "Black Flash!"

"What the hell?!" Jogo began. "What did he just—?!"

"So powerful..." Hanami groaned before she was launched to the field below and you immediately went after her. "...how can a sorcerer be this strong even after being hit by my Domain...?"

"Domain Amplification!" Jogo appeared before you could hit the downed Hanami and you just aimed an upper cut at his chin and stopped his attack by interrupting him and leaning under his fist.

"Lightning Blade!" You proceeded to pierce Jogo in the chest as he let out a yell of pain as you proceeded to pick him up with your arm.

"Jogo!" Hanami began before she raised her fist and attacked you with a back fist near your right cheek as you slowly turned around. "I have to get him to release Jogo! Domain Amplification!"

Between you and Hanami, your shadow clone suddenly emerged with a lightning infused kunai raised high as it held Hanami's wrist in its other hand and frowned at Hanami.

"This is the real him!" Hanami said, punching the clone before a surge of lightning made Hanami groan in pain. "He fooled me—? Gah—!"

"Black Flash!" You punched Hanami in the gut after releasing Jogo, who started to instantly heal his cursed technique as he groaned slightly. "Jogo's getting back up. I can't let them attack me at the same time, or they'll nullify both of my abilities."

"He's damaging one while holding the other one down." Jogo thought. "I see now! He doesn't want us to use Domain Amplification at the same time, so...that means we can stop his abilities from working!"

"Domain Amplification!" Hanami got back up and raised a fist at your head, but you quickly realized that Jogo did the exact same thing.

"Shit...!" You muttered as both fists aimed your head. "I can't get out of this...so I've gotta use it. I've got no other options and there's nothing I can do in this state...so I gotta use the Mangekyo Sharingan!"

"Kamui!" You yelled as your eye morphed and the Kamui ability shredded the space between you and Hanami, completely tearing her fist apart as Jogo's fist landed in the back of your head.

"Punch him, Hanami!" Jogo yelled. "While he's—!"

Hanami proceeded to use her innate technique as branches emerged from the floor, trying to kill you. Jogo instantly realized this was a mistake. Hanami tried to close the distance herself, but that meant that you could actually hurt her now.

"I see it." You said, your hypnotic abilities coming back as you leaped onto Hanami's chest and grabbed the horns on your head as you softly sighed. "This...is where you are weak...!"

Hanami let out a scream of pain as you forcibly took out the roots off of her skull and completely disintegrated them with a powerful lightning attack so she couldn't retrieve them again.

"Hanami—!" Jogo ordered as the two proceeded to attack once more with their Domain Amplification and they both landed a hit on you, but you didn't feel fazed at all and you actually rubbed your shoulder.

"Wait, what?!" Jogo exclaimed.

"Not bad." You said, turning to Jogo so you actually revealed the Mangekyo Sharingan. "But you will need to amplify that fist of yours a lot more now in order to stop me."

"With that in mind, I don't think that this tree trunk has enough cursed energy to do that, does she?"

"You—"

Jogo spoke but you silenced him with a quick kick towards the wall and you immobilized him with your tanto blade, shoving it into the destroyed concrete as lightning held him in place.

"Lightning Blade..." You said, completely grabbing Hanami's neck, but a surge of black cursed energy amplifying the blade actually beheaded her completely off her shoulder. "...Black Flash!"

"Hanami!" Jogo yelled but he couldn't move.

"I...lost...?" Hanami questioned before you tossed her head to the floor and you raised your hand up to slowly prepare a new technique. "...I failed..."

"Wait!" Jogo pleaded. "We can talk about this, (Y/N) (L/N)! You don't have to kill her! There is no reason to kill—look at me when I speak to you, damnit!"

You turned your head to look at Jogo.

Jogo stopped gritting his teeth as he looked at you.

"Maximum Output..." You said.

"Wait!" Jogo yelled. "Don't do this!!"

"...Massive Rasengan." You finished, and you revealed a huge ball of pure cursed energy sustaining a perfect ratio throughout the attack that was big enough to create a shadow over you and Hanami.

You proceeded to slam the giant Rasengan onto her head, which caused a massive crater in the floor. It was necessary, for Hanami's body proceeded to fall over, indicating the sign that she was dead.

"Hanami..." Jogo muttered before you raised your upper body and Jogo, both frustrated and terrified, proceeded to grab your tanto blade with all of his remaining strength and tear it out of his body as he breathed out from the damage sustained.

"Next." You said, turning around.

. . .

"This is so much fun!" Mahito exclaimed as he weaved through Junpei's tentacles. "You try so much for a weakling, yet you just can't seem to actually hit me, can you...? I should just kill you two already—!"

"Shut up!" Yuji appeared, slamming his fist into Mahito's stomach as the special grade coughed blood before Yuji landed two more consecutive fists to his face as Mahito proceeded to chuckle.

"I should really watch out for you." Mahito wiped the blood off his cheek. "You are far more valuable than Junpei is, and you're much stronger than he is too. All he's doing is getting in your way."

"He's right..." Junpei muttered as sweat dropped to his cheek. "...I'm just getting in Itadori's away. I can't use this shikigami at a long distance. I'm just a regular mid-range fighter at this point."

"Yuji's close combat helps him a lot since Mahito is also a close combat fighter..." Junpei thought. "...and Yuji's far stronger than he is. Yuji can actually exorcise Mahito without me..."

"Sorry I got here late."

Mahito looked behind him but was immediately sliced at the throat as Nanami launched a surprise attack to his neck, but couldn't decapitate him entirely thanks to Mahito's instant healing.

"I didn't get him...?" Nanami frowned.

"Nanami-san!"

"Itadori, (Y/N) told me that his attacks don't work on you." Nanami said. "Either it is because of Sukuna, or he cannot kill you. It doesn't matter at this point, because I cannot actually hurt him."

"Huh, why—?!" Yuji began.

"Let me explain." Nanami interrupted. "Mahito can reshape souls. If he touches me or Junpei, we're dead. He can't do that to you though, so I'll use my attacks to create an opening..."

Nanami grabbed his blade again.

"...and you can finish him off for good."

End of Chapter