Jujutsu Kaisen | Eternal Abyss

"Shouldn't we wait on (Y/N)-sensei to come back from his mission?" Yuji asked, looking at the detention center in front of them. "I mean, Ijichi-san just said this cursed spirit is a special grade."

"This is an emergency situation." Megumi said, putting his phone away as he and Nobara walked towards the station. "Nobody else is available to deal with this, but this should've been handled better."

"We should exorcise it already and get it over with..." Nobara sighed, preparing her hammer and nails as she walked. "...because I'm getting hungry and I'm gonna get in a foul mood if I'm hungry."

"When are you not in a foul mood...?" Yuji thought.

"I heard that!"

"Let's just go..." Megumi sighed.

. . .

"Idle Transfiguration!" Mahito exclaimed, as your body began to form into that of a cursed spirit's. "Hah! I've got him! Did you see that, Jogo? He really wasn't all that strong—!"

Mahito interrupted himself when he saw a hand go through his stomach and he widened his eyes to realize that he was in another illusion. Frustrated for the first time in his life, he looked back at you.

"Hey there." You said.

Gripping your fists, more lightning surged as Mahito let out a scream of pain, and Mahito felt his life flash before his eyes as he felt true pain. His soul, for the first time, wasn't being changed, but destroyed.

"Domain Expansion...Coffin of the Iron Mountain!"

You looked to see that Jogo had actually released his Domain as the special grade cursed spirit smirked from behind you. You pulled your palm out as Mahito gagged, his body burning up in flames as his body incinerated.

Slowly, you raised your hand, revealing to Jogo that you were not even fazed by his Domain. Jogo felt inferior, as you slowly uttered the words that completely decimated Jogo's fighting spirit.

"Domain Expansion: Eternal Abyss."

Jogo's Domain was torn apart without warning. Jogo felt his body being held down by a strange effect as he found himself in a new dimension. Jogo widened his eye as he felt information course through his body before he saw you ahead, wielding his abilities.

"What...?" Jogo began.

"Disaster Flames..." You eyed your hands.

"He's using my technique as his own...!" Jogo thought, lost for words. "Don't tell me he plans to kill me with my own technique! This is his Domain?! How can he even do that?!"

Jogo tried to order his insects back, but he soon realized he actually couldn't use his technique. Jogo slowly began to sweat, and his spirit sunk. It felt like he was utterly powerless, and he actually shed a tear.

"I...lost..." Jogo said.

"Do you want me to kill you, Jogo?"

"...yeah, just do it already."

You raised your palm before pointing it straight at Jogo, purple flames forming as Jogo closed his eye and took a final sigh. You blasted the flames before you suddenly felt your Domain being destroyed.

"What—?" You looked behind to see that Mahito was still alive, and he had destroyed the Domain from the outside. "Impossible. Mahito doesn't have the capability to do this..."

"Domain Expansion: Womb Profusion."

You looked to your right to see a large pillar of cursed spirits, making you realize that this Domain was unknown to you, and a hooded figure lowered his hands, making you certain that he was the culprit.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

You landed on the ground and you quickly turned the other way, feeling another presence behind you. Hanami, the nature cursed spirit, appeared and she was fighting your shadow clones.

"There is far too many of them...!" You counted Jogo, Hanami, Mahito, and the hooded figure as part of their group. "But I've got everything I needed. You need numbers, and you wish to wage war against the sorcerers. That was all I needed to know."

"Don't let him get away."

"Jogo, move!" Hanami ordered.

Hanami was quick to realize that your Domain's effects had actually affected Jogo, for he did not move from his previous state. Hanami was quick to ignore Jogo's condition and went after you.

Once you were in the sewer tunnel, you turned to see that Mahito and Hanami still pursued you. Not seeing the other figure in sight, you grinned before Mahito and Hanami realized a massive amount of cursed energy was being poured somewhere.

"Kirin." You said, before a huge lightning dragon emerged from the walls, roaring as it opened its jaws at Mahito and Hanami.

"Damn—!" Mahito yelled before Kirin clamped it's jaws on Mahito and a claw slammed Hanami to the ground as it restrained the two for as long as it could.

Once you left the sewer, you made a hand sign, before completely vanishing. The mission was complete, and you returned to Jujutsu High, and you were actually rather eager to meet your new students, preparing a certain bell test on the way.

End of Chapter