Jujutsu Kaisen | Thunderclap (1)

"Why do you even want to save this brat?"

"He's special." You said. "You know that."

"He's not even aware about his cursed technique." Sukuna scoffed. "What the hell makes you think that he could actually be a decent sorcerer? Sorcerers are all about talent, and that's fact. This brat doesn't have any, and you know it."

"But Megumi does?" You asked.

"Of course he does." Sukuna said.

"You have a tough mind, Sukuna." You said. "It's almost impossible to actually read it. You're currently protecting your brain from me. Looks like you've had your fair share of battles with the Uchiha in the golden age, haven't you?"

"None of them were as skilled as you." Sukuna admitted. "Every single Uchiha that crossed my paths found themselves dead at my feet. Even if you are stronger, this won't end any different."

"How so-?"

Interrupted by Sukuna's Dismantle, your entire head was blown off as Sukuna only shook his head while chuckling. Of course he knew it was a fake, but Sukuna gave you a glimpse of what he did to the Uchiha he spoke of.

With that, your battle with Sukuna began.

Immediately, Sukuna leaped towards you with a fist tucked underneath. You crossed your arms as Sukuna slammed his fist onto them, and that impact would've easily shattered any regular sorcerer.

Of course, you are no regular sorcerer.

Sukuna cackled as he leaped towards you, who was now mid air. You raised a finger before aiming at him like a gun, before proceeding to fire very thin wind bullets as you follow Sukuna's movements.

However, Sukuna was able to evade your wind style bullets and he grabbed your face, and a nail aimed for your eye, attempting to exorcise your technique. Instead, you shoved a kunai into Sukuna's stomach.

A surge of lightning immobilized Sukuna just enough so you could land a powerful punch to Sukuna's arms, which he lifted just in time. It wasn't enough to stop Sukuna crashing through multiple buildings.

After that, you immediately took out a scroll and placed a hand underneath the kanji mark to spawn in a cursed tool: the Inverted Spear of Heaven.

A Dismantle slash immediately came your way before you completely nullified it by slicing the slash itself, but Sukuna was quick to act. Once you were exposed, Sukuna slammed his hand onto your face as he proceeded to slam you towards a building.

You stabbed Sukuna with Inverted Spear of Heaven before you used your legs to push him upwards. Sukuna backflipped as you prepared a Lightning Blade, slamming it at his feet every time he dodged.

Suddenly, Kirin emerged from the clouds above, revealing that you had decided to use pure cursed energy to use the attack instead of using the ecosystem to your advantage, surprising Sukuna.

Sukuna felt the dragon clamp its jaws onto the back of his neck, raising his hand to slice the dragon, but he was quickly interrupted when you grabbed the Inverted Spear of Heaven and sliced his arm off.

"I can't use my technique?" Sukuna thought.

Sukuna used a reverse curse technique to heal his arm, although with great difficulty. After that, he grabbed your neck, but you proceeded to stab his shoulder with the cursed tool, not allowing him to actually use his technique to kill you.

"How is he stopping my technique?" Sukuna proceeded to look towards the cursed tool. "I see. That tool stops me from using either Dismantle or Cleave. I'll just have to destroy it."

Another Kirin dragon suddenly emerged from behind the original and clamped its jaws onto Sukuna's back and you proceeded to grab the cursed tool, using Sukuna's body as momentum to jump off.

"My True Maximum Output..." You said before all three dragons began to unleash more electricity, aiming to completely disintegrate Sukuna's mind entirely. "...Twin Lightning Shiver!"

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine."

However, Sukuna was able to break free by activating his Domain. Almost instantaneously, Sukuna's shrine emerged from behind Sukuna, immediately shredding the dragons to pieces before you forced yourself to another technique.

"New Shadow Style: Simple Domain...!" You began, remembering Miwa's movements as you proceeded to use your Simple Domain midair as the slashes started to relentlessly attack your barrier.

"How long do you think you can keep that active..." Sukuna asked with a grin, his hands together as he continued his assault. "...(Y/N)? Not even that technique will save you from my Domain."

"It's true..." You frowned as you felt your Simple Domain being overwhelmed by Sukuna's Domain, but you kept going. "...his Domain will hit me sooner or later and I have to take it...!"

"Use your reverse cursed technique..." You breathed out. "...continuously activate it on yourself...no matter what! Waver for even a single second, and you die!"

Releasing the Simple Domain, you were completely assaulted by Sukuna. The King of Curses began to laugh as your body was sliced and sliced until it looked to seem you were running out of blood.

However, your reverse cursed technique was working. You felt the slashes hit you, but the pain didn't matter if it didn't last. You forced your body to move as Sukuna's laugh proceeded to end.

"Kamui..." You looked straight at him.

"What...?" Sukuna looked behind him to see that a hole was pierced through Sukuna's Domain, actually destroying it. "He destroyed my Domain...so his eye was still working even after all of my slashes...?"

"You've faced multiple Uchiha in your long life, Sukuna." You said, as your Mangekyo eye bled out but didn't blind you. "I can guarantee none of them had this version of the eye. That's why I win."

"I told you once before." You almost growled as you felt your scars settling into your body, making a certain hand sign as Sukuna just watched. "This isn't your era anymore...Ryomen Sukuna!"

Sukuna looked behind him as he just stared at three Kirin dragons clamping their jaws on both of his shoulders and one on his neck as Sukuna leaned forward, taking the attack head on.

"You've done well." Sukuna said with a grin. "For as long as I live...I will never forget the battle you gave me, (Y/N) (L/N)! I, Sukuna, declare you...the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer of this era!"

"Lightning Blade." You said, raising your palm before you used another Lightning Blade to make your way towards Sukuna, slamming your palm onto his chest and twisting it once you touched him.

With a thunderclap, Shibuya fell into silence.

End of Chapter