Jujutsu Kaisen | Small Fry and Reverse Retribution

"Yuji, this is Nanami Kento." You said. "He's—"

"—a first grade Jujutsu sorcerer!"

"Don't introduce me like that again." Nanami said.

Gojo was rather sad after hearing that. Yuji just chuckled nervously before you and he approached Nanami. Nanami bowed and so did Yuji as both sorcerers slowly began to understand each other, well that was what Yuji thought.

"Nice to meet you, Itadori." Nanami said.

"Same here..." Yuji said.

"I was once your age." Nanami explained. "Yeah, I attended Jujutsu High around your age. I became a Jujutsu sorcerer, exorcised curses, and I came to the conclusion: that Jujutsu is shit!"

"Huh—?!" Yuji exclaimed.

"After that, I quit and worked at your everyday company. I worked long hours and didn't exactly get great pay. Because of that, I came to the inevitable conclusion...that work is also shit!"

"If both are equally shit, then I'll just go ahead and do the shit I'm most accustomed with. That is the one and only reason I came back." Nanami said.

"Woah..." Yuji said rather hesitantly.

"Itadori-kun, please do not think that Gojo and I share the same mentality." Nanami said. "However, I do trust and completely have my full faith in him..."

Gojo smiled.

"...but I do not respect him!"

"Huh?!" Gojo exclaimed.

"I hate the way higher ups conduct Jujutsu, but I do believe in rules and regulations." Nanami continued. "There has to be a balance in this world. Gojo-san completely breaks all of that just by existing. Nothing wrong about that, since he's on our side."

"So...you're more like (Y/N)-sensei?" Yuji asked.

"Sort of." Nanami pushed his glasses up.

"Nanami is one of the Grade One sorcerers." You said. "That is the grade you are aiming for Yuji. Grade One is the best ranking you can have as a Jujutsu sorcerer and you will be respected for it."

"I thought Special Grade was the best." Yuji said.

"Sukuna makes you a Special Grade." You said. "You have to find out what makes Yuji, Yuji. Being a sorcerer without using the monster known as Sukuna. That is what you are trying to prove."

"Yes." Nanami said. "You carry the bomb known as Sukuna. Because of that, it doesn't mean I will respect you right off the bat. Prove that you can fight without using Sukuna at all."

"Alright." Yuji nodded.

. . .

Dropping to its knees, the finger bearer let out small groans of both shock and pain. It slowly felt itself being cut in half before it felt its life slowly drain away painfully with the top half of its body sliding off at the waist.

Stepping on the corpse before using your Lightning Blade to pierce its chest, you searched through its body to find the finger, which you did acquire and eyed it for a bit in your bloody fingers.

After that, you disintegrated the curse's Innate Domain with a powerful surge of lightning thanks to your Maximum Output: Kirin. You also made sure that only the domain and not the hospital was destroyed, so it could at least be salvaged.

"Y-You're done—?" Ijichi began.

"Yeah." You said. "Special-Grade. I do wonder how one of Sukuna's fingers got inside that hospital. It seems rather odd. But anyways, I got the finger. I'll take it to Gojo myself."

"I can't trust Ijichi." You thought. "I can't trust any of the supervisors. Of course it was implanted in this place. I can't let the higher ups ever be aware of my motives, but they will call me up for this."

. . .

"You were tasked with acquiring Sukuna's finger."

"And I didn't find it." You said.

"So where the hell is it?!"

"Lower your tone." You glared at the higher up. "I'm not Gojo. You will not bark orders at me again, you scum. Otherwise, I'll rip your heart out in the next five seconds, got it?"

"Just what has happened to you lately? You no longer follow orders, and you've been sneaking around Jujutsu Tech. Ever since you failed acquiring the Star Plasma Vessel twelve years ago..."

"Hey." You said. "Riko's death has nothing to do with this. I work my own way. Always have been. You didn't even know her name and has to refer to her as a vessel, so don't ever mention her again."

With that, you left.

"What the hell are we going to do about him...?"

"Simple. We kill him."

"That will not be easy."

"Gojo Satoru is always with him, that's not an option. We have to find a way to get someone to kill
him for us. Gojo Satoru...(Y/N) (L/N)...those two are dangerous...and they're hiding something from us!"

. . .

"So, how was it?" Riko asked.

"I hate the higher ups." You sat down and leaned forward as Riko proceeded to hold onto your arm. "It's so annoying. They talk all high and mighty, and they do nothing. They order and order people around to their deaths, and they still hate us."

"I ought to kill them all." You said.

"Don't say things like that, (Y/N)..." Riko said, gripping you a little tighter. "You're worrying me now. This isn't you speaking, it's that Sharingan. I know it. I saw it."

You turned to Riko, and surely enough, your Mangekyo was activated. Riko held your cheek before you held her hand as well, and closed your eye as the Sharingan reverted back to normal.

. . .

"Do you think I should head back?"

"Why do you ask that, Yuta?" Miguel asked.

"I hear that there is trouble back in Japan." Yuta said. "I wonder if everyone's alright. I know that Gojo-sensei is there and all, but he's always on business and tasked with other things."

"Hm..." Miguel put his tea down. "I really don't know what you should do. You've become a prominent sorcerer while you've trained with me. I...think you should head back."

"I'll wait a little bit." Yuta stood up. "I'll head back to Japan once I get a little more training in. Can't head back and be outclassed, can I?"

"You said it." Miguel raised his cup.

"I'll see all of you again." Yuta thought as looked up at the bright blue sky. "So wait for me, will you?"

End of Chapter