Jujutsu Kaisen | Narrow Minded

"(Y/N)-sensei?" Yuji began. "Oh, yeah. We're watching movies. Yeah. Wait, what—? Oh...okay...!Okay, that's okay then! Had me worried there for a bit, sensei! Talk to you soon."

"Who was that?" Junpei asked.

"Oh, that was (Y/N)-sensei." Yuji said.

"Another sorcerer?" Junpei thought as he looked back at the screen. "Should I warn Mahito? He's Yuji's sensei...so he might be dangerous and thwart Mahito...should I tell him or stay out of it?"

Hidden in the leaves, you saw them from a window.

"No need." You said, reading his thoughts from afar.

"Junpei can use shikigami..." You analyzed his body and mind. "...and has a fair bit of cursed energy, despite not having a cursed technique. Mahito's been teaching him? I never pictured him as a mentor."

"Because of that, Junpei must feel like Mahito's a mentor figure." You said, discarding on peering into his memories for Junpei went back to watching the movie with Yuji. "Mahito's going to use this to his advantage for sure. Only person linked to Junpei..."

You saw as Junpei's mother entered with snacks.

"...is his mom." You finished.

. . .

Crashed over on the table, Nagi slowly groaned before she saw that a finger was on the table. Holding it, she wondered what the hell it was, eyeing it as a cursed spirit lurked behind her.

Hearing a small flicker of light, Nagi turned around to see that her ceiling lamp swung a few times before she got up and began to adjust it back to place. When that happened, she turned back to see that the finger was already gone.

. . .

"I knew it..." You eyed the finger.

Tucking it away in your pocket, you couldn't help but feel that something bad was about to happen. Because of that, you decided to continue surveilling the house for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Junpei headed to school.

"Be careful!" Nagi called as Junpei ran.

"Okay, mom!" Junpei tugged at his backpack.

"I'll leave a clone here." You said to yourself, making a shadow clone and it kept its eyes glued on Nagi as she headed back in. "I'll stop Junpei before he can get to school. Mahito's bound to attack it soon."

. . .

"Junpei."

Junpei turned around to see you. He didn't know who you were, but judging by your look, Junpei could tell that this was serious. He followed you to a private area where you could speak.

"Listen. Someone tried to kill your mom last night."

"What—?!" Junpei exclaimed angrily. "Who?!"

"Mahito." You said, making him gasp. "I know this comes at a shock to you, but he's not your friend. Don't let this information get to you though. You'll continue school for today—"

Emerge From Darkness, Blacker Than Darkness...

Suddenly, from underneath, a curtain began to form that quickly shut you off from Junpei. Junpei was allowed to get out but as soon as you tried to get in, your body was dispelled back as your upper arms began to hiss.

"What?" You began.

"You can't get in?" Junpei asked.

"No." You said. "This barrier was specialized to keep me out. I can't get it even if I wanted to. It looks like a very tough barrier by the looks of it. I'll need to use my Maximum Output to shred it."