Jujutsu Kaisen | Tomorrow

Crashing out of a window, Mahito tumbled before his body came to an abrupt stop. Slowly getting back up, Mahito wiped more blood off his lips as he proceeded to frown as Yuji and Nanami stepped out alongside Junpei.

"Idle Transfiguration...!" Mahito proceeded to open his mouth, revealing three transfigured humans that proceeded to turn into miniature spirits that cried as they swung their fists unwillingly.

"No way..." Yuji muttered.

Junpei immediately immobilized them with his Moon Dregs as he used his shikigami to immobilize all the incoming transfigured humans as Nanami looked at his cursed energy output.

"He needs work..." Nanami thought.

"I'll prove myself useful." Junpei said, Moon Dregs in front of him.. "I'll handle the transfigured humans. You two can go ahead and exorcise Mahito!"

"Understood!" Yuji began, raising his fists.

"Do you plan on becoming a Jujutsu sorcerer, Yoshino-san?" Nanami asked. "There will always be a place at Jujutsu High. You can consider dedicating yourself to our cause."

"I don't want to fight on the frontlines." Junpei said. "I'm too weak for that. I can help...but only with trivial matters. As long as my mom is safe with me, I can be at Jujutsu High."

"I understand." Nanami said. "We can offer protection for you and your mom. But for now, we need to exorcise this curse for that to happen."

"Understood!" Junpei nodded.

"Done chatting?" Mahito asked. "All of this future stuff won't matter anyway. I'll kill you three where you stand with my Domain!"

"Shit. He's planning to—" Nanami began.

"Domain Expansion:—!"

But then they were all interrupted to see Jogo screaming as he flew at rapid speeds towards Mahito as his lips blubbered due to the high speeds before he collided with Mahito's head, stopping him.

"Jogo!" Mahito yelled as he stood up. "I was about to do something super cool and I was even doing a cool villainy monologue! Why'd you interrupt me with that lame ass fall?!"

"We need to run..."

"What'd you say?"

"He's..." Jogo put his hands on the floor as he slowly turned around to see the cold stare of a man standing on the rooftop, his Sharingan shining under the night sky. "...a monster!"

"Fine then." Mahito said before he slowly began to shrink and he waved before he turned into a little child and began to run away.

Jogo did the same, getting up as he proceeded to run alongside Mahito. Yuji immediately stepped in to go after them, but Nanami was quick to stop him by putting his blade in front of Yuji as he looked upwards to the rooftop.

"We have more important matters to focus on."

You landed in front of the three of them and took a deep breath before turning around and lowering your headband over your eye as you walked towards them before you fell to your knees.

"What happened?" Nanami asked.

"Hanami...has been exorcised..." You muttered, but you raised your stomach to reveal that one of Hanami's buds actually entered your stomach and was beginning to sprout. "...but that spirit wasn't willing to die just yet."

Remembering how the bud managed to lock into your stomach, you remembered as soon as you slammed down your Maximun Output: Massive Rasengan, Hanami's body actually threw the bud straight at your stomach before death.

"I overworked my Sharingan." You said. "Also, I can't use any cursed techniques thanks to this bud. I need to get to Shoko. She'll help destroy this. That Hanami...did that...well to save her comrade."

"You did well killing it." Nanami said.

. . .

"Damn. Special Grades are a whole other deal." Shoko eyed as the bud she held in her hand proceeded to die out with a final groan. "Whoever it was, it got you good. You'll be immobilized for about a week, since you overworked your eye and exhausted your reserves thanks to that bud."

"I once thought that people like Gojo were invincible." You said, as Shoko held your stomach to heal your injuries with a reverse cursed technique. "I thought wrong. If something threatens the power balance, this world will re-balance it."

"I guess you could say I was humbled in a way." You said, covering your eye with your left hand. "Don't ever tell this to my students...cause they'll never let me hear the end of it."

"Yeah, sure. But don't push yourself." Shoko said. "In the end, you did kill the spirit. I'll give you some medications to replenish your cursed energy, so be a good little boy and tuck that cute face back to bed."

"Alright..." You said, shuffling yourself back to bed before letting a sigh of relief before thinking. "I wonder how my students are doing..."

. . .

"How's he doing?" Gojo asked.

"He's tired." Shoko sighed. "He really did over do it this time. Besides, all the stress on that little spy mission he's been doing...I'm surprised he didn't collapse from just the stress of a new enemy."

"Can I—?"

"No." Shoko said with a smile. "I doubt (Y/N) actually has the physical energy to deal with your crazy antics right now, Gojo."

"Aw..." Gojo muttered.

. . .

"So you're the new first year?" Maki asked.

"Yeah, I'm Junpei." Junpei said. "Nice to meet you."

"Salmon." Toge said.

"Sure..." Junpei muttered.

"I'm Panda. I don't understand human language."

"What—huh?"

"They're just messing with you." Megumi said, walking so he could stand next to Junpei, and the second years just chuckled. "You're the new kid. You use shikigami, don't you? I could teach you some things myself, you know."

"Thanks...!" Junpei smiled.

"Hey, new guy." Nobara said, pushing his shoulder by using hers. "We're going to go train in hand to hand combat. If you're planning to be a mid-range fighter, you need to know how to fight."

"Alright!" Junpei nodded.

"Maki." Panda said.

"Alright! Another new rookie for me to beat into shape!" Maki exclaimed. "Haha! This'll be fun!"

"Huh—wait what...?" Junpei asked.

End of Chapter