Jujutsu Kaisen | Jackpot

"But only if you spar with me."

"Wait..." You muttered, and Yuji was actually shocked. "...you want to fight, here and now? Seriously?"

"I haven't had a good sparring session with you in a while, sensei." Hakari lifted himself off his seat, ignoring Yuji while he revealed his aura. "I've also changed quite a bit since I was a student."

"Rough cursed energy..." You lifted your headband. "Hakari did grow stronger while he was gone. Did Kirara teach him—no, he grew stronger all on his own. Hakari...really is going to be a problem."

. . .

"Listen! We're not trying to—!"

"You're from Jujutsu High." Kirara pointed out in a feminine manner. "I don't trust you guys one but. I won't let you guys even get close to Kin-chan, got it? Understood...emo and Panda?"

"I wouldn't let that slide." Panda said.

"Demon Dogs—!" Megumi began.

However, everyone was interrupted when Hakari's room erupted with a burst of cursed energy. Yuji was sent flying, but he was able to actually stick his landing as they all looked towards two auras.

"This aura..." Megumi said. "...sensei?"

"Fushiguro, we've got to go!" Yuji yelled.

"Yeah, come on man!" Panda ran over and grabbed Megumi with his arm and they all ran over towards the parking lot, while Kirara actually pursued them. "Aw crap! Kirara's after us—!"

"Hey, take me with you!" Kirara yelled. "I can't stand seeing (Y/N)-sensei! He pisses me off! I don't want to participate in another one of his wretched tests, you got it?! So, take me with you!"

"Kugisaki!" Yuji gasped.

"Hurry the hell up, you three!" Nobara yelled as the three of them jumped and a blast of cursed energy actually sent them flying, but they all got back up to see Nobara and Ijichi waiting for them.

"Step on it!" Yuji exclaimed.

Ijichi did so, and the four sorcerers cramped their way inside the back seats. Ready to take them back to Jujutsu High, Ijichi just kept on driving and the other students were not willing to look back towards the chaos on the rooftop.

"Man, those two are crazy!" Kirara yelled.

"How relaxing..." Nobara grinned as she sat on the passenger seat, while the others struggled to accommodate themselves.

"Kugisaki, let's switch...!" Megumi exclaimed.

"Hell no!"

. . .

"This is getting exciting." Hakari raised his fist just above his head. "To be honest, I don't recall ever learning your passion (Y/N)-sensei. I'll have to beat it out of you."

"I need to take down Hakari." You said, eyeing him. "Judging by that look on his face, it looks like he knows I can't counter his Domain with my own. I have to take him down, with—"

"Domain Expansion: Idle Death Gamble."

Quick to activate his Domain on the get-go, you felt the rules of Hakari's Domain course your mind. You could tell that was the guaranteed hit factor, but you were shocked to see that Hakari had already hit a jackpot without actually using his Domain.

"What—?"

"I've been learning, sensei." Hakari said, the theme song to Private Pure Love Train playing out within the Domain. "I can hit a jackpot on the first try thanks to my Binding Vow. By revealing my own passion to Itadori, I fulfilled my conditions."

"He..." You began, remembering the conversation he had with Yuji. "...he knew I was there? He's been planning all of this since the start. The way he orchestrated our fight...looks like he's known."

"You've known that I was Kakashi." You said. "Even so, you still kept me around your fight club. I had been in that club of yours for nearly five months now, yet you've known all that time?"

"I learned around five weeks ago." Hakari said, his body surging with infinite cursed energy. "Even so, that was enough for me the realize the multiple Binding Vows you casted on yourself."

"In order to copy cursed techniques and actually use them as your own, you set the first Vow to keep your eye constantly activated. The second Vow was to use the cursed energy of both eyes on one eye, which drastically reduced the usage of your energy."

"But now it looks like that second Vow no longer exists." Hakari said, looking at your Sharingan. "Is it because you don't have the power of the second eye? Have you not activated it? This just tells me that you've reset both eyes, and that means..."

"...that you won't be able to keep up with my cursed technique." Hakari said, whose intuition was right on the spot. "You've gotten nerfed, sensei. By defeating you, I'll send a statement to the world."

. . .

"What?!" Utahime began, listening to Nobara's call as soon as she picked it up. "No way! (Y/N)'s fighting Hakari! We'd better go over and help him! Miwa, Mai, Noritoshi, we're leaving now!"

"What is it?" Miwa asked.

"(Y/N)'s fighting the third year Hakari." Utahime said, adjusting her clothes as she headed over straight towards the location you two were at. "This is a huge problem."

"Can't (Y/N) fight a third year alone?" Mai asked.

"That's inconsiderate, Mai!" Miwa began.

"Let's go!" Utahime ordered.

. . .

"Ready...sensei?" Hakari puckered his lips and he started to flail his hips as his cursed energy further surged as you crossed your arms due to the immense gusts of wind. "I'll be the first to defeat you!"

"Bring it on, Hakari!" You exclaim, daring him to approach you as you prepared cursed energy into your fist. "Judging by the flow of his energy...he can automatically use a reverse cursed technique."

"Weak attacks won't work on Hakari either." You think to yourself, as Hakari flicked his finger sat you with a wide grin on his face. "I'll have to use full force against him, and pierce his defenses."

"Lightning Blade!" You yelled aloud.

Hakari rushed you at immense speeds before he raised his fist to hit you square in the face. Instead, you ducked underneath him and slammed a Lightning Blade into his chest.

Cursed energy surged from both sides.

But only one will be victorious between these two.

End of Chapter