Jujutsu Kaisen | Thunderclap (2)

Forcing to stop the reverse cursed technique, you slammed the Inverted Spear onto a sudden slash aimed for your gut as you nullified Sukuna's technique. Sukuna used this to his advantage and grabbed the pure lightning dragons, dispelling them.

"You really tried to sneak attack me?" You asked.

"Thought it would work." Sukuna smirked.

Sukuna raised his fist to attack you, but you crossed your arms to block it. The force was enough to leave you open and Sukuna used his left leg to kick you down to a rooftop, where you recuperated instantly.

Sukuna grinned widely as he aimed Yuji's body like a missile. You backflipped once to avoid this attack and Sukuna emerged from the sudden gust of smoke to rush you with pure combat, starting with a fist.

You deflected his fist attacks with your palms, dodging and weaving with relative ease. Sukuna did manage to hit you a few times, but you hit him back harder with multiple slaps, noticed by his bruises.

Sukuna aimed for your neck but you aimed the Inverted Spear with malicious intent straight towards Sukuna's throat. Realizing you were actually planning to kill him, Sukuna didn't attack you.

"He doesn't care about his student...?" Sukuna smiled to himself before you twisted your wrist to better hold the Spear of Heaven as the two of you brawled. "Good...! He's really trying to curse me!"

"I'm fooling Sukuna." You thought to yourself, remembering how Sukuna didn't fight you seriously before and didn't kill you just earlier. "He had two opportunities to kill me and he failed twice."

"I bluffed him into thinking I wasn't taking him seriously." You continued, landing a nice hit on Sukuna's chin. "Now that I am revealing this false intent, I am making Sukuna show his full power."

"Even so, he's activated his Domain already and his cursed technique is distorted slightly. That's why he couldn't finish me off back when we were in the air. My Spear of Heaven can nullify his technique."

"But..." You raised your hands and suddenly stopped attacking Sukuna as soon as Sukuna jumped back defensively as Sukuna widened his eyes. "...I have his cursed technique all figured out."

"Domain Expansion: Eternal Abyss!"

Sukuna felt the effects of the Domain instantly but he just grinned. However, it quickly faded as soon as he felt his cursed technique was gone. Suddenly, he was struck by a giant version of Dismantle.

"He adapted to my technique the instant he acquired it?" Sukuna thought, as his body bled out and you just looked down at him. "He purposefully used the guaranteed-hit effect of his Domain to steal and learn any cursed techniques at the same time..."

"Truly magnificent!" Sukuna exclaimed.

"With this treasure, I summon..."

As soon as you said those words, Sukuna looked to see a surprising revelation. Seeing Mahoraga's mouth open wide before it finally emerged and landed right next to you, Sukuna saw as you released your Domain almost instantly after.

Mahoraga raised its head before it walked right past you, his feet stomping on the rooftop as it completely made its way towards Sukuna, who was just lost for words at the sheer idea of you being able to use, no steal the Ten Shadows Technique from Megumi.

"My Domain only allows me to steal the technique of anyone within my Domain." You explained. "I created a Binding Vow to release the limitation of having a proper barrier and extended my range."

"It does help that I was from the Zen'in Clan." You smiled as Mahoraga came to a half in front of you, almost waiting for orders. "I exorcised Mahoraga while Megumi had used it on Jogo in a ritual. I forced Megumi to use this ritual on me."

He had managed to completely reverse the ritual.

With the Sharingan, the only one who was actually in the exorcism ritual was (Y/N). After he defeated Mahoraga, he used a shadow clone to tell Megumi that the deed was done and released the genjutsu.

He was able to create a Binding Vow to completely eliminate the barrier technique of his Domain, extending my range. His Domain Expansion covered all of Shibuya, and he snatched Megumi's Ten Shadows momentarily.

The one who would surpass Gojo Satoru...the one who broke free of the shackles cast upon him...the one who cast away the Zen'in blood coursing through his veins...has finally been awoken.

"Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga." You stated aloud. "Pretty long name don't you think so, Sukuna? This was the technique you wanted...right?"

"How far did he look back..." Sukuna widened his eyes. "...how far did he actually peer into my mind? I don't even know at this point. How much does he know? How much...does he actually know—?"

"Oh. There you are." You lifted your head, sensing another figure suddenly emerge behind you, a powerful ice attack ready in their hands. "Uraume, was it? You don't look rather friendly..."

"Step away from Lord Sukuna!" Uraume exclaimed.

You jumped to avoid their attack and you realized that Uraume had actually been trying to close the gap between you and Sukuna. Preparing an ice wall, Uraume blocked their path from Sukuna and planned to face you alone as Mahoraga looked back.

"No. Fight Sukuna. Final order." You said, which made Mahoraga turn back around. "Uraume has a deadly technique and they caught me at a rather bad time, just after using my Domain..."

"You dare try and kill Lord Sukuna?" Uraume asked.

"What about it?" You dared.

. . .

"Looks like I'll have to defeat this one in battle." Sukuna said. "(Y/N) said he exorcised it, but I do not think he has full control, does he? It looks like it doesn't have any more orders but to fight me."

Mahoraga leapt towards Sukuna and Sukuna just grinned before jumping backwards to avoid his fist. Realizing his technique was back up and running, Sukuna aimed a still-slow slash towards Mahoraga, who just took the blow head on.

Turning back with almost a grin, Mahoraga's wheel spun once. This interested Sukuna, who jumped onto a building's side, backflipping to avoid Mahoraga's rampage. 

"(Y/N)'s almost out of cursed energy." Sukuna grinned, looking down at Mahoraga. "He tried to use all of it to neutralize my body with lightning attacks and restore the brat's body at the same time. Alright then, I'll play along with this game of his."

Sukuna landed on another rooftop before Mahoraga landed in front of him. Mahoraga raised its head before gripping its fists against before making a leaping stance. Sukuna did the same.

"Show me what you got!"

End of Chapter