Jujutsu Kaisen | The Shibuya Incident

OCTOBER 31ST

7:00 P.M.

A VEIL WAS CAST OVER SHIBUYA, TRAPPING ALL CIVILIANS INSIDE IT. TEAMS OF GRADE ONE AND TWO SORCERERS, INCLUDING TOKYO STUDENTS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED.

8:31 P.M.

GOJO SATORU ARRIVES ON THE SCENE.

. . .

"Oh, sorry." Gojo said, accidentally pushing a civilian as he entered the curtain and he looks around at the worried civilians, who looked at him as he continued to walk ahead with his hands in his pockets.

"Looks like this will get a little worrisome." Gojo thought, sensing a veil near the Hikarie Building as he stopped, turned, and lowered his head before he walked over. "Civilians are trapped in there. I'd better get to them quickly."

. . .

"What the hell is going on in there?" Nobara said.

"Don't know, don't care."

"How could you not care, old guy?!" Maki yelled.

"Who is he anyway?" Nobara asked.

"He's my uncle." Maki said, frowning with disgust as Naobito continued drinking. "Don't pay any attention to him, he's an old geezer who just drinks on the job. Only if (Y/N)-sensei were here..."

"You know, (Y/N) and I have had our fair share of battles." Naobito said, his breath full of alcohol as he spoke. "Of course, I won every single one of them—"

"Liar!" Maki yelled.

"Don't call me a liar—!!"

"W-We should all get along!" Nitta said. "I mean, we're on standby for now! We shouldn't be arguing when we could enter battle at any second!"

"Huh?" Naobito pointed in his drunken state. "Hey, I know you. You're that assistant lady that was always trying to constant and be (Y/N)'s assistant on his sorcerer missions...!"

"I did no such thing—!"

"Is that true, Nitta-san?" Nobara asked.

"That's dangerous, you know." Maki said.

"I never—wait, why do you say dangerous?"

"(Y/N)'s only dispatched to missions that involve a Special Grade cursed spirit." Maki explained. "He's a sorcerer that actually holds the rank because he's the only sorcerer alive that can actually be entrusted with those missions."

"Yeah." Nobara said. "(Y/N)-sensei is usually never active on these rare missions anyway, so being his assistant would be very boring. Also, Nitta-san, if you really like (Y/N)-sensei, you'd have to find another way to pursue this."

"Oh man..." Nitta groaned. "...I never knew."

"Hah, loser!" Naobito exclaimed, drunken.

"Shut up, geezer!" All three girls shouted.

. . .

"Mei Mei-san, I've heard you actually joined (Y/N)-sensei one time on a mission." Yuji said. "How was that like? You see, I never really known much about him, but I hear so many things about—"

"Shush!"

"What—?"

"Big Sis is concentrating." Ui Ui said.