Jujutsu Kaisen | Showdown (4)

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!"

Slamming both dragons, you and Kenjaku kept your respective hand signs up as the dragons clamped each other up before dispelling each other with moderate difficulty on both ends. You and Kenjaku leapt towards the middle, clashing in the middle as the two of you swept each other's bodies aside.

You leaned your head back and fired a large fireball towards Kenjaku, who put his palm outwards and dispelled it with pure gravitational force. Kenjaku saw you leap through the dispelling fire and slam a Black Flash into his stomach.

Kenjaku used his right arm to grip yours to try and stay conscious as you prepared a left handed Lightning Blade and aimed to slice his head. Kenjaku proceeded to unleash centipede-like cursed spirits in order to push you back.

Kenjaku flicked his hand sideways as the Rainbow Dragon emerged from another dimension and rushed you instantly. You took out Toji's Soul Split Katana and blocked the jaws of the dragon as it started to take you up in the air.

You jumped as the Rainbow Dragon only opened its jaws wide open. Dodging its jaws, you slammed the Soul Split Katana onto his neck, slicing all the way down until it finally fell down towards the battlefield. You widened your eyes as Kenjaku summoned a large one eyed cursed spirit.

Raising its powerful fists, that cursed spirit proceeded to aim a powerful right hook right towards your body. Instead, you warped its shoulder with a Kamui, and only the gushing blood of its missing limb hit you instead as you stared towards Kenjaku with a menacing glare.

"Not bad." Kenjaku said, before holding his palm out and your body was pulled towards his palm as you tried and resist but it was futile. "But what will you do about this?"

Slamming his palm onto your chest, Kenjaku forced a Contract Seal onto your body as you felt your body suddenly start to get pale. You broke the seal, but you stepped back to feel an abnormal amount of positive energy coursing your body.

"I won't be able to kill you now." Kenjaku said.

"What did you just do...?" You asked him.

"I used Kaori's original technique to pull you towards me." Kenjaku said. "As for the Seal, I had originally planned for you to be consumed by the surrounding environment."

Kenjaku looked to his surroundings as the plants began to dry up and the ecosystem started to fail, even the nearby animals were losing cursed energy as he grinned back towards you, who forced yourself into Sage Mode.

"You little...!" You began.

"I suspect you have about five minutes until you become a cursed spirit." Kenjaku said, looking down  at you. "After that, I'll absorb you with Geto's Cursed Spirit Manipulation and take your eye without any repercussions."

"So you've planned everything just for this moment...?" You asked him, through gritting teeth. "I broke the seal...but all it did was suspend my death...?"

"You did well." Kenjaku said. "I will not lie. You are the strongest sorcerer I have ever encountered. I never expected to actually defeat you, but it looks like I didn't need Sukuna to kill you."

"Five minutes..." You exhaled.

"...and you die." Kenjaku finished.

You chuckled, your vocal chords getting a little raspy before you linger at Kenjaku and punched him with immense force, which stunned the sorcerer. Kenjaku felt that something was wrong, terribly wrong for he was sent flying, crashing through dozens of withered trees.

"Something is off." Kenjaku said, getting back up from a crater dug into a nearby mountain who was now losing its wildlife. "I don't get it...how can he control so much power...?"

You slammed a fist into Kenjaku, which made the sorcerer cough an immense amount of blood as the mountain started to fully crumble. You sent Kenjaku flying up towards the sky, and Kenjaku was tossing and turning backwards as he flew.

"So that is how it is!" Kenjaku eyed you. "You are expending every last drop of positive energy as you keep absorbing it! Saving time...while also increasing power! You seriously are a gift of nature, (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"Frog Kumite!" You yelled as you jumped straight towards Kenjaku, who summoned a large array of cursed spirits, but the sheer positive energy shredded all of them instantly.

"What—?" Kenjaku began, but his face was pummeled instantly as you yelled loudly and sent him flying further into the atmosphere. "I can't do anything to him...!"

"I was not expecting this." Kenjaku frowned as he regained control of his flying body. "I'm going to have to get away from him. As long as the five minutes are up, I will win here."

"Die."

To his shock, Kenjaku turned to see Yuta in the air with his sword held high. Kenjaku crossed his arms and turned, but Yuta sliced cleanly through his arms. Kenjaku restored them and sent multiple cursed spirits at Yuta, but Yuta used positive energy through his blade to slice all of them.

"Rika!" Yuta yelled.

Yuta flicked his finger at Kenjaku, who started to use all of the cursed spirits into this one attack. You proceeded to grab Kenjaku from behind, interrupting him as Kenjaku saw Yuta prepare a full power Granite Blast at you two.

"What are you—?" Kenjaku asked.

"Do it, Yuta." You said.

Yuta felt immense guilt, but he had to do it. Frowning before aiming the purple blast straight at you and Kenjaku, Yuta was fully prepared to fire. Rika opened her mouth to intensify the purple blast as Kenjaku looked ahead at it, as you kept your grip tight on him.

"You've always been seeking goals for yourself, Kenjaku." You said, your eyes on Yuta. "But in the end, we aren't immortal. No matter how strong we are, or how powerful, we will all die in the end."

"So naive..." Kenjaku chuckled.

"We were never supposed to be the ones to finish this, Kenjaku." You said. "As a teacher and a sorcerer, I learned that well. As for my students...I entrusted them more than just my life...but my dreams as well."

Yuta proceeded to fire.

End of Chapter