Jujutsu Kaisen | Ryomen Sukuna

"Morning..."

"Who...are you?"

"Gojo Satoru. I'm in charge of the students here at Jujutsu High."

"Jujutsu..." Yuji mumbled. "...Fushiguro...senpai—!"

Yuji lunged forward but gasped as he found out he was actually being restrained. He fully opened to see that he was in a chamber full of talismans as he looked around at his surroundings.

"I don't think you should be worried about others, Yuji Itadori." Gojo said. "It's been decided...that'd you will be secretly executed."

. . .

Earlier...

"It's not here!"

Megumi looked around the small shed, looking for any signs of the special grade cursed object. He felt annoyed as he opened and closed the door multiple times to check again, dialing his sensei's number.

"It's not here." Megumi said.

'You're going to have to locate it.'

"Seriously?"

'Seriously. Sukuna's finger must be found.'

"Understood." Megumi said, ending the call.

"Damn it." Megumi thought, putting his cell phone into his pocket. "I need to wait until tomorrow before I can conduct a proper search...and I need to find it quickly."

. . .

"It must be attracted to the finger." Megumi looked at the cursed spirit that was currently lingering on a telephone post as it slowly grumbled. "I can't exorcise it here, way too many people..."

Searching for the cursed object, Megumi noticed a small crowd up by the rugby field. Looking ahead, he saw a certain individual throw a ball at the nearby football post, completely bending it.

"Wow, he did that without any cursed energy..." Megumi wondered, his eyes on Yuji before he decided to walk away to search for the object. "...I wonder if he's like Zen'in-senpai."

Megumi searched and searched, but couldn't find a trace of the cursed finger. It wasn't until a few minutes later that he felt the malicious intent of the finger run right past him.

"Hey, wait!" Megumi held his hand out.

"Damnit, he's fast!" Megumi thought to himself as the individual kept running away, for he didn't even realize Megumi called him out. "I need to get that finger back!"

"Need help?"

Megumi heard a voice behind him that did give him a sense of relief. It was his sensei, and you had both eyes open, ready to help out your student. You walked up towards the path Yuji took, seeing the residuals with your Sharingan.

"You're not following the object."

"What?" Megumi began.

"Looks like this kid doesn't actually possess the finger currently." You said. "We'll need to talk to him to find out more about the whereabouts of the finger. Otherwise, this could get very messy."

"Alright." Megumi said. "Show me the way."

. . .

"Yuji Itadori."

"Hm?" Yuji turned his head to see two individuals standing in the dark hallway of the very low-lit hospital entrance. "Hello. Can this wait until later? I'm currently mourning right now."