Jujutsu Kaisen | Participation

"I win."

Hakari sets down his cards, which should've declared him the victor. Putting his arm on the table as the casino lights shone down on him, Hakari gave off a grin. However, that grin slowly faded away as he looked up to see the glare of a red eye.

The red eye that proceeded to look straight at him before looking down at its own cards. Flying them towards Hakari, you revealed your true intentions. Shocked that he lost, Hakari was genuinely surprised that his luck had actually ran out.

"Be proud, I didn't beat you easily."

"Still..." Hakari said.

. . .

"I'm not gonna defeat him easily."

As expected, your Lightning Blade didn't do much to Hakari's body except leave a bruise that quickly restored due to a reverse cursed technique. Hakari slammed a knee onto your now raised arm and twisted his waist to land a powerful leg kick.

You flipped backwards to regain footing, but Hakari quickly pounced on that chance and aimed a fist straight for your face as you let out a faked surprised expression. Hakari slammed his fist, but he found himself punching absolutely nothing.

"Flying Raijin: Level Two." You said, having teleported to a marked kunai you placed just before Hakari had kicked you away as the suspended student slowly turned around with a grin.

"Not bad!" Hakari exclaimed.

"I won't use any more cheap tricks." You said, raising a palm to make a martial arts stance. "Ready to gamble on your life, my student?"

"Of course!!"

Both of you leaped towards each other and the two of you unleashed a barrage of fists. The assault was enough to shake the battlefield and Hakari got a final punch in that sent you flying. Appearing behind you, Hakari slammed a fist downwards.

You appeared just him, rays of Chidori Senbon firing from behind you as Hakari crossed his arms to just deflect them naturally. You zoomed towards him and got a hand on his throat, but he did the same thing.

"Lightning Blade!" You applied more force onto your palm than Hakari could, which made him let out a choke. "Is he still forcing it—?"

Hakari hit your right leg with his own, putting you on a knee and slammed his other knee into your stomach before putting both legs on your body to jump back and try to assess the fight himself.

"Black Flash!" You slammed a fist into his stomach before Hakari made a hand sign and you jumped back to realize that the time on Hakari's jackpot was starting to run out.

"It doesn't matter to him...?" You think, as the rules of the game hit you once again. "I see. He's not planning to run out of jackpots! He doesn't want me to fight him unless he has an activated jackpot!"

"Domain Expansion: Idle Death Gamble!"

"New Shadow Style: Simple Domain!" You mimicked Miwa's movements and kneeled down to immediately attack Hakari as soon as his Domain activated. "I'll attack him before he can align them."

"He has an increased radius...!" Hakari looked down.

"Draw!" You exclaim, taking out a scroll which contained a sword and instantly sliced Hakari down within the domain, but Hakari looked to see that his cursed energy suddenly dissipated.

"What the heck was that...?" Hakari thought.

"Nullifying your Domain with a Simple Domain is a lot harder than it looks." You said. "By removing the effects of your Domain on not just myself but on your entire Domain, you no longer have a jackpot to fight with!"

"He used its effects on me...?" Hakari thought and his Domain suddenly shattered. "A Simple Domain beating an actual Domain? How can (Y/N)-sensei do something like that—?"

Hakari widened his eyes as he looked back to see Utahime throwing signs and actually dancing behind you. Utahime did grin at Hakari before you decided to raised two finger straight at Hakari, who was suddenly blasted in the stomach.

"Rasendan." You said.

With that, Hakari fell to the ground but he was not unconscious. Even so, he accepted defeat. Remembering your earlier movements, you had actually prepared to use your own Domain but had shifted to a Simple Domain instead.

"You didn't need to, Utahime." You said to her.

"I know you like showing off."

. . .

"It'll cost a lot of money to fix this mess..." Nobara eyed the destroyed building. "...you really overdid it, sensei. I think you'll be paying for this out of your own pocket, aren't you?"

"I am." You said.

"How much money do you actually have...?" Yuji asked, quite impressed with the amount of money you seamlessly generated.

"Gojo tended to fool around when we were away on business trips." You said, chuckling. "I didn't though. I was making enough money so I could supply my students."

"He tends to organize everything in the school." Utahime explained, arriving. "(Y/N) is actually the one who tends to pay sorcerers for their missions, not the higher ups."

"Amazing...!" Yuji began.

"I'd expect nothing less." Megumi said.

"Hey! I'll be expecting a rematch soon!"

Everyone turned to see Hakari being treated by Kirara, who was rather annoyed to see you but he kept wrapping bandages around Hakari's stomach. Hakari kept a grin on his face, and Kirara was jealous that he kept looking at you.

"The next time we fight, it won't nearly be as easy." Hakari said. "You'll learn how to respect a one versus one by the time our next fight is over."

"By the time we fight, you'll learn how to respect your elders." You chuckled.

. . .

"Everyone's gathered?" You asked.

"Everyone's present." Yuta said.

"You guys know what to do." You said, eyeing everyone which included students like Yuji and Megumi and other sorcerers alike. "Enter your colonies. Collect the points necessary."

"In order to save Megumi's sister..." Yuji began.

"...and to save as many people as possible, we have to get as many points as we can." Megumi finished, and Yuji nodded at his statement.

Yuta took out his blade and the two strongest sorcerers were both really to enter the Culling Games. You had both decided to be in separate colonies, and the two of you surged with power.

"I will kill Kenjaku myself." Yuta said.

End of Chapter