Jujutsu Kaisen | The Shibuya Incident - Gate Open

"Domain Amplification!"

Despite both Choso and Jogo slamming their fists on Gojo's technique, the special grade just fully proceeded to take off his headband before he just decided to yawn, which pissed off Jogo.

"Gojo Satoru...!" Jogo growled to himself. "Why the hell do I have to go against these strong-ass people?! Is there anything you can't do?! Damn it!! I've never struggled this much to just neutralize someone!"

"You guys really aren't that powerful." Gojo said.

Gojo placed his palm out as Jogo realized that something bad was about to happen. Blue began to amass as Gojo grinned, his cursed energy increasing as his aura overwhelmed the two special grades.

"Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue!" Gojo strategically blasted Jogo away without actually damaging any of the nearby humans, who screamed for their lives. "Looks like I won't get anywhere without—"

Suddenly, a train arrived.

Everyone flooded over there but Gojo was the only one who knew what was going on as he stared blankly ahead. Jogo grinned as he got back up, and Choso only frowned slightly as transfigured humans burst out alongside Mahito.

"Hey there, guys!" Mahito cheered.

"Took you long enough..." Jogo smirked.

"Gojo Satoru is capable of cold logic." Jogo deduced, looking as Gojo lowered his head, the screaming of civilians being torn and killed by the transfigured humans echoing in the subway. "He's the kind of person that knows that he has to exorcise us."

"No matter what, Gojo will sacrifice some humans here." Jogo grinned. "Even so, he's thinking about it. Will he activate his Domain or not? That would kill everyone here! That's the difference between him and (Y/N)...that Gojo is much more arrogant—!"

"Domain Expansion: Infinite Void...!"

With that, Gojo activated his Domain for two tenths of a second. It was pure skill. He knew that the non sorcerers could withstand his Domain for at least that amount of time. Even the special grades stood dumbfounded as Gojo made his move.

"(Y/N)." Gojo thought to himself, leaning forward, remembering the trick you taught him. "I never knew that activating a Domain like this could have such great effects. I guess I know that now."

"All of these transfigured humans..." Gojo looked around before he leaped ahead, widening his eyes as he proceeded to completely shred and kill all of the transfigured humans. "...I'll kill them all."

. . .

"You guys sure this is ok?" Riko asked.

"You have a strong veil, Riko-chan." You said, looking back at her as she prepared a veil of her own, but she was outside of it alongside Junpei. "I'm sure that you can actually withstand this battle."

"I worry about your health though..." Riko said.

"Don't worry about it." Yuki smiled, as the veil proceeded to cover behind her. "Call it recovery training. (Y/N)'s gotta be ruthless, or he won't be able to protect his students."

"Yuki." You said. "I do hope that you know that even thought we're friends, I won't hold back against you. It's not because you're a woman, but because I truly respect you...since we're both sorcerers."

"Same here!" Yuki kneeled down, gripping her fists.

"I don't think that this is going to end well..."

"We should still watch this, Junpei." Riko said, reassuring him. "(Y/N) and Yuki-san are two special grade sorcerers. In a way, this'll help us understand about the foes we'll face in the future."

"I guess you're right." Junpei nodded.

"Star Rage." You said to yourself, thinking about her technique. "I did cheat, technically. I used the Sharingan to peer into her mind. Star Rage adds virtual mass to herself and her shikigami, Garuda."

"Garuda can take the form of many different cursed tools, like a whip or even a ball. A very powerful shikigami that could exorcise special grades. Garuda is part of her technique, so I can't make her just release her shikigami, but actually restrain it."

"Here we go!" Yuki smiled, as she aimed her fist straight at your head and you ducked underneath it before her other fist went for your stomach.

You crossed your arms but her fist pierced your defenses as she landed a straight punch to your liver. This would've immediately shredded it hadn't it been for an instant reverse cursed technique.

She wasn't going to hold back.

So you weren't going to either.

"Heh!" Yuki thought to herself. "He took my blow head on and he's still standing like nothing even happened! Not bad, (Y/N)! I can see you've grown from that runt you once were!"

"I like tough men, but I'm going to seriously humble you right now!" Yuki exclaimed, using Garuda as a whip before she used Star Rage to add mass to the shikigami and she began to attack you.

You dodged and weaved through her attacks as you prepared a Lightning Blade in your left palm instantly which did make Yuki smile. Instead of using a jab-like strike, you used your palm.

This enabled you to actually stop Yuki's punch head on. Using a fair amount of cursed energy to stop her attack, Yuki was actually surprised that you had been able to neutralize her technique in the first place.

You raised a hand over your mouth before you revealed a strange marking on your cheeks, which shocked Yuki. Taking a deep breath, Yuki aimed a choke for your neck, which almost worked.

Fooled ya.

Yuki found herself back into the real world.

"He faked me out with Cursed Speech—?"

"Summoning Jutsu."

Suddenly, ninja hounds appeared from underneath Yuki and they all bit her down. One of them in particular landed on top of Yuki's head and barked once at his fellow ninken to hold her down.

"Long time no see, Pakkun!" Yuki exclaimed.

"You again..." Pakkun sighed.

"Sorry I had to use you guys so abruptly." You said.

"I sincerely don't mind." Pakkun said, waving his paw. "Besides, I don't really care about you summoning me or not, (Y/N). We went over this like a million times. If we attack Yuki, then it's fine—"

"You little dog!" Yuki exclaimed, using her mass to suddenly push off all of the ninken at once as she prepared Garuda as a ball this time. "I was taking it easy on you before, but I'm fighting for real now!"

"She's rather excited." Pakkun landed next to you.

"Had to release the others." You said, for the other ninja hounds were now gone. "But yeah. I'm not using my Sharingan so I can cool it down a bit and I'm testing out some new moves on her in a way."

"I see." Pakkun said. "If so, I've got a plan."

End of Chapter