Jujutsu Kaisen | Cursed Womb Must Die (1)

"Hey, you!"

Nobara accusingly pointed at the cursed spirit that cackled and giggled as it picked her up by the legs. Nobara had run out of nails and she felt vulnerable, for the cursed spirit was now ready to eat her whole.

"I'll remember you!" Nobara yelled, her finger still pointed at the cursed spirit. "Just wait until I break free from here, you little shit! I'll exorcise you! I'll make sure you feel the wrath of Nobara—"

Nobara gasped, interrupting herself, for a zoom of lightning sliced the cursed spirit clean in half before she felt her legs being swooped from underneath her as she looked at your face.

"Where's Yuji?" You asked.

"Uh..." Nobara uttered.

"That's okay." You put her down as she stood back on her feet. "The entrance isn't far from here. Get to Megumi. He's already there, waiting for you. I'll exorcise the special grade soon and find Yuji."

With that, you disappeared in an instant. Nobara was still trying to process what the hell was going on, but she eventually just made up her mind and made her way towards the entrance.

. . .

"Hey, did you know? They classify us as special grades." Sukuna chuckled, looking up at the dismembered special grade. "Both you and me, man. That's crazy. You're not even close to my level."

"You and this brat both don't know what a curse really is." Sukuna said, before he slowly raised his hands. "The true essence of a curse. I'll show you...what true jujutsu is..."

The special grade regenerated its limbs and groaned as it pulled itself out of the hole Sukuna had previously caved it in. Sukuna closed his eyes and the newly emerged spirit clenched its fists.

"Domain Expansion..." Sukuna reopened his eyes as he slowly growled the name of his Domain, his hands interlocked together in his own personal hand sign. "...Malevolent Shrine...!"

With that, the cursed spirit felt dread as he was split apart into five pieces. It gagged before it finally died, Sukuna walking up to the corpse and pulling out one of his fingers out before he incinerated the cursed spirit with his pyrokinetic ability.

"That was quite the show, King of Curses."

"Did you like what you saw?" Sukuna put his hands in his pockets before he grinned towards the ceiling, where you crossed your arms while being upside down, your headband raised as the Sharingan glowed. "Good. It'll be the last thing you ever see."

Sukuna's foot crushed the ground before he jumped straight towards you. You momentarily stunned Sukuna with a Sharingan Genjutsu as the King of Curses' smile quickly faded before you aimed a kick at his stomach.

"Lightning Release...Lightning Kick." You say, sending Sukuna flying towards the wall, as Sukuna began to crash through what was left of the previous spirit's Domain.

. . .

"This is concerning..." Gojo said, looking at the scroll's contents. "...three unregistered special grades? Working together? Now, that's interesting. My student really is the best."

Putting the scroll away, Gojo let out a small chuckle before he continued on with his away business. Glad to know that you finally figured it out, he was quick to figure out that you hadn't told the higher ups either, which actually made him laugh a bit.

Meanwhile, only a few others actually knew.

. . .

"Four...Special Grades...?!" Utahime almost shivered as she eyed her own scroll. "That's impossible! But...if (Y/N) says so...damnit, I can't think straight...!"

. . .

"Wow..." Shoko eyed her own scroll. "Hey, Riko. Hide this scroll for me, will you? Looks like we're about to have some serious problems later on. We need to get ready."

"Understood!" Riko saluted as she snatched it.

. . .

Yuta only nodded before putting his scroll away. He put his hands in his pockets before he began to think about heading back to Japan. Well, while he thought about it, he might as well train a bit more.

. . .

"Understood." Nanami Kento put his scroll away.

. . .

"What the hell—?!" Megumi exclaimed.

"Don't get close."

Before Megumi could even process the thought of running towards the scene, you ordered him to stop. Landing on the ground in front of Sukuna, you saw as the King of Curses slowly got himself back up, wiping the blood off of his lips.

"Not a bad technique..." Sukuna said.

"Megumi, get as far away from here as possible." You said. "I can't fight Sukuna at my best with you around. Go. I've got this."

"Understood." Megumi said, before he turned the other way and started to think after he ran. "Yeah...unlike the others, I can actually do this without hesitation. I can trust him, even with my life. That's the kind of person (Y/N)-sensei is..."

"Do you really think I'm just going to let him run?" Sukuna eyed as Megumi continued to head the other direction. "You may be a wielder of the Sharingan eye, but that doesn't matter when you're facing me."

"I know." You said. "But I'm no Uchiha."

"Oh? Why do you say that—?"

Leaping towards Sukuna, the King of Curses was rather surprised at your speed, barely giving off a faint smile before you grabbed his face with your right palm, preparing to slam him down.

"Because this isn't your era anymore...Sukuna."

End of Chapter