Jujutsu Kaisen | Perfect Preparation

"Falling Blossom Emotion—!"

"Dead." You said, zooming with him with pure speed as you sliced Ogi's head clean off with the Split Soul Katana, which actually wasn't necessary. "Oh shoot. I didn't mean to cut his head. You ok with that—?"

"I don't care." The siblings said together.

"Okay..." You rubbed the back of your head.

"Maki..." Mai turned to her sister. "...I need to tell you something. In this world...twins share cursed energy. Everything you do it going to be half assed if I exist. I ought to—"

"You don't want to be a sorcerer anymore." You said, interrupting what she was going to say. "Create a Binding Vow with Maki. Take her cursed energy, if you'd like."

"What...?" Maki began.

"You have very little cursed energy, both of you." You said. "If Mai dies or surrenders her energy with a Binding Vow...then Maki can receive the full benefits of her Heavenly Restriction."

"That's impossible." Mai said. "A Vow won't—"

"Yeah, it can." You said, revealing a tag you had on you and Mai gasped with hope in her soul. "Mai. I know you very well. You never wanted to be a sorcerer. So, let me give you that chance."

. . .

"Where the hell is Maki?" Naoya asked.

"She's still down by the weapons area." Jinichi said. "What I do know is that Ogi is down there waiting for her. He already has her other daughter, so both siblings will die."

"That's good." Naoya said. "The only thing that was going for them was their pretty faces. Those two failures don't deserve to live. Contact Ogi at once. With (Y/N) not here...I'm the head of the clan."

"Want to say that again?"

Jinichi turned around but he was immediately sliced across the throat. Using Dragon Bone, Maki revealed her weapon alongside the Soul Split Katana which you decided to hand to her. Naoya was shocked, and he could feel the power inside her.

Maki gripped her fists, and she could feel her senses were heightened. She no longer needed her glasses, for she can now sense cursed spirits. Now, she was equal to Toji physically as she made his exact stance.

"You're going to die." Maki said.

"You..." Naoya began, activating his cursed technique as he leaped straight for Maki. "You can't be...! No, you are not Toji!!"

. . .

"Hey!" Mai began.

"What is it?" You looked back.

"Why did we just leave her back there?!" Mai said.

"You did tell her to destroy everything." You said.

"Yeah, but—!"

"Mai." You said. "I've been teaching your sister for nearly two years. On the other hand, I've known the Zen'in Clan for all my life. Even I know when someone is beat, and it isn't Maki in this scenario."

"Do you really think..." Mai said.

"...Maki will annihilate the Zen'in?" You finished, lowering your headband over the Sharingan eye as you and her headed towards a hideout. "Without a second thought.

"Hey!" Yuki waved.

"Hey, Junpei." You said, ignoring Yuki.

"Don't ignore me!" Yuki pouted.

"Are Special Grades really like this...?" Mai muttered as Yuki started hitting you in the back with her fists as you just kept walking inside the hideout, unbothered by her obviously weak attacks.

"They're so powerful that they don't know they're powerful..." Junpei chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "...I wish I could be like that, but at the same time I want to be a normal person."

"Same." Mai smiled.

"I hope you guys realize what I am asking you to do." You said, looking ahead at the sorcerers you banded together. "This won't be easy. By what I'm asking you to do, you'll have to risk your lives."

"I'm ready to do that, (Y/N)." Nanami said. "If that man Kenjaku is ready to use Tengen in his master plan, then we'll be here ready to protect Riko."

"Thank you guys so much." You said.

"I'll guard her with my life!" Junpei yelled.

"Same here!" Mai began.

. . .

"We're here to recruit Kinji Hakari." Megumi said. "It won't be easy. We'll have to send Yuji inside to fight Panda. Put up a good display, and Hakari would actually get you close to him."

"Understood." Panda said.

"So I'll have to fight you?" Yuji began.

"(Y/N)-sensei said that in order to get close to Hakari himself, you'll have to actually fight with all you've got without cursed energy." Megumi said. "That's how his fight club works, and you'll be the best suited person to actually go to him."

"Yeah, I understand." Yuji said.

"I'm still going to fight you, Itadori." Panda said.

"I expect a good fight, you know!" Yuji looked him.

"Same here."

. . .

"I've already got Riko under multiple guards..." You thought, putting your hands in your pockets. "...Yuki and Choso are protecting Tengen...Yuji and the others are recruiting Hakari...and Maki's wiping out the Zen'in Clan. Everything's going well."

"I've already got Mimiko and Nanako spying on the other sorcerers." You opened your phone to see multiple people already participating in the Culling Games. "Higuruma...he might be dangerous."

"Yuta and I will split off in different colonies." You think. "That way, Kenjaku can't force us to wipe each other out. I'll have to eliminate an entire colony on my own and gather as much points as possible."

"Gather enough to save Tsumiki Fushiguro and maybe, I'll be able to save more unwilling people from the Games. Either way, I'll have to give it my all. No matter who it is, I have to kill them."

"Damn that Kenjaku." You frowned. "You really got us going all of this for what? Ambition? Glory? Either way, I'll be the one who decides your fate!"

. . .

"Everything's according to plan." Kenjaku leaned his head back as he rested atop a building. "Those fools. They really don't know anything, even after all I've done to them. I will come out on top."

Kenjaku held his hand out to reveal a pair of glowing Sharingan eyes. Kenjaku grinned as he eyed both of them, and they morphed into Mangekyo themselves due to Kenjaku's own cursed energy.

"Did they really think...that I lost these eyes?"

End of Chapter