Jujutsu Kaisen | Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event - Team Battle, Part 3

"We have something to tell you."

"This better be quick." You said.

"You...know about the unregistered special grades?"

"I see." You raised your head slightly. "You're working with them? Do not worry. I am not looking to kill you. Geto sacrificed everything to save you two, so I will not interfere in his ideals."

"You...hold Master Geto in high regard." Mimiko bowed. "I thank you for that...even if Gojo Satoru was the one who ended up...killing him. We'll...never forgive him for doing something like that."

"You can have your opinion about Gojo." You said. "But right now, the world is in danger. You two said you had urgent information. So go on and tell me."

"They work under a leader." Nanako said. "He has a plan under motion. We've...actually never seen his face. He plans to invade Jujutsu High and take the Death Paintings under Master Tengen's barrier."

"Death Paintings?" You thought.

"They are hidden by Tengen himself." Mimiko said. "He plans to use a distraction to attack your students in the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event. But the real goal...is to kill you, (Y/N) (L/N)."

"There are nine Death Paintings." Nanako explained, seeing the look of confusion on your face. "He wishes to use them as a form of reinforcement. Each Death Painting is classified as a Special Grade."

"I've never heard of these Death Paintings." You said. "This is the first time I've heard of something like this. You've given me rather valuable information. Thank you...Mimiko, Nanako."

"Wait." Nanako said before you left.

"We...have a request to make."

"Sure." You said.

"We want you to kill their leader." Mimiko said.

"Please don't show mercy." Nanako said. "He...said that he was responsible for Master Geto's death. But...we are powerless. He's far too strong for us to attack. So please...we beg of you."

"We're willing to make a binding vow—"

"That will not be necessary." You said. "I told you before: I won't do anything that puts either of your lives at risks. If you wish to make a vow about that, than we can discuss that."

Mimiko and Nanako smiled.

"However, I have a request of my own." You said.

. . .

"Mimiko and Nanako are spies for me." You thought. "In exchange for supplying me with information, I kill the leader of the cursed spirits. They were brave enough to ask me for help. Geto...even after death, you've been helping us out, haven't you?"

"I haven't told Gojo or anyone else about this." You looked around at the sorcerers as Utahime watched the footage of her students fighting, almost clinging onto your arm. "I can't. I don't know how Gojo would react, but I would be cast out of Jujutsu society if I was caught dealing with two criminals."

"Mei Mei, how are the students doing?" You asked.

"See for yourself." Mei Mei chuckled.

You raised your headband.

"Wait..." You widened your eyes.

"We'd better move." Gojo stood up immediately and so did you, but you moved with far more urgency, nearly pushing Gojo if it wasn't for his constant Infinity. "(Y/N)—?"

"I'll meet you all there." You made a hand sign.

. . .

"This Domain of his is restraining my movements..." Jogo struggled as more shikigami began to grab onto Jogo as hard as they could as Megumi began to sweat heavily. "...but he's losing. He cannot exorcise me and he knows that. He's just holding me off."

"Damn..." Megumi said, before he slowly tried to release his hand sign and prepare another one as quickly as he could. "...I can't think straight. If I don't do this...Noritoshi will die as well."

"I have to kill him..." Megumi thought. "...get this spirit involved in the ritual...and at least take down a special grade with me in the end. (Y/N)-sensei...Itadori...Kugisaki...everyone...I'm sorry."

"Domain Expansion: Coffin of the Iron Mountain!"

"With this treasure...I summon..."

Megumi barely uttered out the final words as he slowly fell onto his knees, his fists up in the air, before turning to Noritoshi and told him to run as far as he could. Noritoshi suddenly felt as he suddenly began to run away instinctively.

Run away!

Toge actually arrived and told Noritoshi to run. Toge didn't hesitate to run himself, after seeing the huge shikigami begin to manifest behind Megumi and the two were quick to leave as well.

"What the hell is that...?" Jogo looked at the towering shikigami, that slowly raised its head and suddenly leapt towards him and slammed its fist into Jogo's face, completely shattering Jogo's domain. "How—what the hell is happening?!"

Mahoraga's fist sent Jogo flying as Megumi slowly groaned and fell forward, completely exhausted as Mahoraga slowly raised its head again as it saw Jogo get back up, with a frown on his face.

"A shikigami..." Jogo then eyed Megumi. "...and by the looks of it, he cannot control it. A last resort technique used by a member of the Zen'in Clan—"

Jogo was interrupted by Mahoraga's fist, who proceeded to completely obliterate Jogo's chest area, as its fist completely burst through Jogo's flesh, making the spirit cough out blood as he gagged.

Raising its right arm, Mahoraga proceeded to reveal the Sword of Extermination as Jogo weakly looked up to see it coming straight for his neck. However, a lightning dragon proceeded to clamp its jaws on the blade, slightly restraining Mahoraga.

"Maximum Technique: Kirin!" You exclaimed, before you leapt towards Mahoraga, a Rasengan in your hand before you slammed it into Mahoraga's chest, which pushed back the Divine General.

"I have to defeat this thing quickly." You said to yourself, as you turned to see Jogo try and stand up. "Jogo wouldn't dare attack me after seeing Mahoraga in action. Plus...it's learning now..."

You looked towards Mahoraga, and the enormous wheel began to spin, meaning it has begun to adapt to your technique, as you began to frown. You jumped off the building, facing Mahoraga head on.

You dared Mahoraga with a palm movement.

"I will win."

End of Chapter