Jujutsu Kaisen | Blind Luck

Yuta was sent flying mid air.

Even so, he could see Uro already ready to strike him down. Letting her do so, Yuta stood back up once he was inside the building and revealed Cursed Speech by lowering his collar, which surprised Uro.

Stay put.

Uro couldn't move and she was stuck mid air. Yuta appeared instantly right in front of her and punched her with a Black Flash right across the face. Once that happened, Ryu jumped Yuta from behind and prepared a blast of his own.

Using his hands to prepare a cursed energy blast, Ryu was quick to fire straight towards Yuta. Yuta proceeded to summon Rika to take the blow head on. Uro, however, was quick to act for she immediately aimed a punch towards Yuta's head.

Yuta, however, was faster and sliced her arm without her knowing. Once Uro realizes this, she gasped to see Rika holding her arm before Rika swallowed it in front of her eyes. Yuta proceeded to kick Uro down to the street before landing on a rooftop.

"You two really aren't making this easy." Yuta said.

"You're tough, I'll give you that." Ryu said. "But I don't care about the student. I want to fight the real deal. You know who I'm talking about, don't you? I want to fight (Y/N) himself."

"You're more of a fool than I thought." Yuta replied, which did piss of Ryu and even Uro, who was the most eager to face you head on. "First, you'll have to get past me. Then, you can only dream about it."

Ryu frowned before he proceeded to shoot multiple beams towards the sky. Yuta looked up calmly before the blasts all came crashing down towards his spot. Yuta proceeded to travel across the street, but Uro aimed a punch for his face.

Yuta dodged as it barely grazed his shoulder and aimed a fist to try and land another Black Flash. However, both the attempt to hit her and the attempt land a Black Flash failed for his arm suddenly distorted right in front of him.

Uro proceeded to land a powerful elbow to Yuta, who used his other arm to block. However, Ryu acted and blasted a powerful beam towards Yuta, who was now sent flying away.

"Hey, you can piss off!" Ryu yelled at Uro and proceeded to aim a Granite Blast straight at her, and she turned around with a rather pissed off look but she was suddenly stabbed from behind.

"What—?"

"Thin Ice Breaker." Yuta said, slamming a fist onto Uro's back as she let out a gag and bent forward from her own technique being used against her. "Not a bad technique, you know."

"Why you—!" Uro aimed a back fist, but Yuta ducked before uppercutting her. "Why can't I hit him? Is he reading my movements? Can't be! How the hell is this guy actually—?"

"I don't exactly get the gist of it myself..." Yuta said, revealing his ultimate trump card. "...but it wouldn't be so bad to test this eye out on you two, would it?"

"Hey, hey, what the hell?" Ryu thought, looking into Yuta's left eye. "Isn't that the Sharingan eye?! I thought that was just a myth! But no...I can see that shit with my two eyes—!"

"(Y/N)-sensei really is amazing..." Yuta said, aiming a fist straight towards Uro's face and used Glass Breaker against her. "...it's not as easy to use this thing without zapping your reserves..."

Yuta proceeded to evolve the Sharingan to next level, actually morphing his eye into the Mangekyo. Ryu suddenly was attacked by black flames and he looked to his shoulder to see the Amaterasu actually trying to burn him alive.

"What the hell is this?!" Ryu blasted the flames, but they would not go away and Yuta zoomed towards him and slashed his torso, making him bleed out excessively as Ryu's mouth oozed blood.