Jujutsu Kaisen | Sage

"(Y/N) just ran in there?!" Utahime yelled.

"Yep, seems so." Gojo said.

"Why can't you—!"

"Already tried." Gojo said, revealing his burnt hand that was healing due to his reverse cursed technique always working. "They put up three veils by the looks of it. This outer one keeps me out, but I'm not sure what the conditions on the others are."

"We'll just breach it." Mei Mei said, holding her axe as she slipped through the ceil easily. "Come on. (Y/N) needs our help. I'll make sure to get some good money from this."

"Is that all you think about?" Utahime thought, both confused and shocked as she kept her mouth open. "(Y/N)-san could be in danger and all she can think about is money—!"

"Hey there." You said, patting Utahime's shoulder.

"What the hell?!" Utahime screamed.

"Glad to know you worry about me." You said.

"Hey there!" Gojo exclaimed, raising his headband. "I can see that you're a clone. Did (Y/N) create you only or did he create more? What's actually happening inside right now."

"I ask that you do not interfere." You said. "I only created one other clone besides me and right now, I am fighting Megumi's trump card. Don't enter. I'll handle the situation myself."

"Megumi..." Gojo began.

"He's okay." You said. "I used a reverse cursed technique to heal his minor injuries and restored his cursed energy. He's unconscious but won't wake up any time soon—shit, that was a bad blow."

. . .

Tumbling on your back once, you quickly regained footing but Mahoraga was already stomping towards you as you proceeded to dodge his fists and slap some of them away as you avoided close combat.

Mahoraga aimed a kick as it tried to overwhelm you with sheer force, and it did succeed, sending you flying as you crossed your arms and blocked the attack as you flew and crashed through the trees.

"Mahoraga's wheel is not spinning..." You eyed him as it leapt into the air, fist tucked back to slam it on your head. "...I get it now. It adapts to my cursed technique by spinning that wheel."

"He has to physically confront it in order to adapt to it." You analyzed. "Problem is: how many spins required? If I can use my lesser techniques on Mahoraga, I'll find out what his requirements are."

"He's already trying to adapt to my fighting style..." You backfilled to regain footing and you aimed a powerful leg kick at Mahoraga's chin with amplified cursed energy. "...but he's already—"

You widened your eyes as you saw Mahoraga's wheel spin again. This completely broke you, because you realized what was happening. Mahoraga was actually adapting to your Sharingan.

"He—!"

Interrupted by a fist, Mahoraga's wheel spun again before it revealed the Sword of Extermination, and you decided to cover your eye immediately, even if that meant restricting some of your movements.

"He was adapting to my eye...!" You frowned.

Mahoraga leapt and the two of you engaged in close combat, but you were able to land a few hits on him while it didn't even hit you. You weaved through his attacks as you swore Mahoraga smiled.

"I can't risk Mahoraga adapting to my eye any longer." You thought. "I already saw it all. It needs four spins to adapt to it completely. It spun three times already. I just can't believe it adapted just by looking at my Sharingan analyzing it."

"I wonder...if it can adapt to natural energy..."

. . .

"Oh?" Gojo felt the surge of sudden energy first.

"What's this?" Utahime looked around at the wildlife and she saw as cursed energy began to pour from the entire ecosystem. "That's impossible...there can't possibly be cursed energy here."

"Positive cursed energy." Gojo said, smiling. "Someone is amassing positive cursed energy around him instead of multiplying negative energy into a reverse cursed technique. (Y/N)...you've now done something I can't possibly do..."

"It's not draining the wildlife." Mei Mei eyed.

"How is he even doing that?" Utahime asked.

"Channeling natural energy..." Gakuganji saw as the cursed energy began to spiral into the center, phasing through the veil like if was nothing special as it channeled into a certain point. "...(Y/N), what can't you do?"

"I needed some time." You said.

"You were stalling for time?" Utahime asked.

"I've got it under control now."

Your clone disappeared as the rest of the teachers watched as the nature energy suddenly dissipated, meaning that it finally reached it's destination as Gojo let out a chuckle, making Gakuganji turn.

"What's so funny about this, Gojo?" Gakuganji asked, almost with a growl because he was rather mad about this situation. "Nothing about this should be. The students are in danger—"

"Shut up." Gojo smiled. "You don't care about the students right now. Never mentioned them until now. You are mad that I'm not the only person you have to worry about, don't you?"

Gakuganji just frowned.

. . .

"Woah, what the heck is this?!" Yuji began.

"Natural energy?" Todo was rather shocked. "That's impossible. Who the hell is absorbing cursed energy, and in this much quantity? Who could possibly hold all this negative...no, it's all positive energy!"

. . .

"What's happening...?" Nobara eyed the veil.

"I don't know." Momo said, and Mai emerged from her hiding place as they all saw the nature energy flow and culminate towards the center. "We should head over there."

"No...I have a bad feeling." Mai said.

"We should retreat." Maki said.

. . .

Mahoraga slowly looked around as the energy poured into your body as you stood perfectly still. Quickly realizing what was happening, Mahoraga aimed a fist at your head, trying to stop it at once.

However, it was quickly countered by a sudden kick to his cheek as Mahoraga was sent crashing across the trees as it was revealed that the only other clone was there to protect the real body.

"It's complete..." You said, and your clone poofed.

"...Sage Mode."

End of Chapter