Jujutsu Kaisen | Origin of the Eye (2)

After the Toji incident, you and the rest of the second years stood in the training field. Standing in front of Gojo, you took out your White Light Blade as Shoko and Geto watched from afar. Grinning, Gojo made a stance as he took off his sunglasses.

"Begin." Geto said.

"Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue!" Gojo exclaimed, which suddenly made you zoom towards him before he prepared a Limitless fist to attack you with a powerful punch.

Slamming your White Light Blade to stop yourself, you just barely managed to dodge Gojo's fist, which was aimed straight for your face. Seeing that he wasn't planning on holding back, you titled your head as if you nodded to yourself.

Adjusting your waist, you aimed a kick at Gojo's waist. As you expected, it was stopped by Infinity. Gojo aimed a sweep kick but you jumped over it and aimed your White Light Blade at his head with a horizontal swing but it just stopped near his neck.

"Cursed Technique Reversal: Red!" Gojo aimed his palm straight at your chest and proceeded to blast you away as the Red particle completely shredded the field, but Gojo dissipated it in time.

Seeing that a log had taken your place, you sneakily appeared behind Gojo once to strike him at the neck. Jumping back to avoid an otherwise meaningless strike, Gojo was surprised to see you immediately appear behind him again in the same exact stance.

"Kamui..." You whispered softly, the blade actually managing to graze his neck as you pierced through Gojo's Infinity at the target you wanted but the Six Eyes user immediately acted and blasted it away.

"He disarmed—" You thought, crossing your arms but Gojo landed a clean punch at your stomach which made you girt your teeth in pain, resisting the urge to vomit. "...I shouldn't get hit by that again!"

Slamming your fist on the floor, you use Mud Wall to create space between you and Gojo. Appearing above him, you had a Lightning Blade in your hand as Gojo just looked straight up at you. However, he was suddenly grabbed at the legs, and he looked to see that you had a clone underneath the ground.

"He faked me out...?" Gojo thought, looking at his legs as two Kamui attacks pierced his Infinity straight at the legs. "I see! So that means that this (Y/N) is the real one!"

Looking back at the real you, Gojo proceeded to aim his palm straight at you and he used his full force to blast at you with Red. Grinning, you proceeded to take the blast head on, but you vanished.

"What...?" Gojo suddenly felt himself get dragged by underneath before you aimed the Inverted Spear of Heaven straight at his neck, reminding him of a certain someone. "Damn. You really just did that."

"Stop holding back on me."

"You caught onto that as well?"

"I'm being serious, Gojo." You said, wiping the blood off your Mangekyo eye. "I don't really get the chance to use my full power anymore, because of all the lax missions the higher ups give me."

"Still, had it been me from before, you would've actually gotten me." Gojo said. "Of course, I would've probably lasted longer and I would've actually taken you seriously."

Dragging Gojo out of the hole, you saw as Geto and Shoko approached the two of you. Shoko ruffled your hair and Geto just eyed Gojo with a smug look for losing to a teenager, but of course the two of them knew what would've been the real outcome.

"I have a meeting with the Zen'in." You said.

There was a silence as everyone stared at you.

"Well, that ruined the mood..." You thought.

"You do know those guys are seriously dangerous people?" Geto asked. "We can't protect you if you're away on a clan meeting, (Y/N). You're not really planning to chance your name to Zen'in, are you?"

"You better not." Shoko eyed you.

"Hell no." You said, walking past them as the three of them just watched you go, but you decided to give them a final look. "I'm a (L/N) to the end."

"He'll be fine." Gojo said, once you left.

"Yeah, I don't really know what the hell I was rambling about..." Geto rubbed the back of his neck as the three of them walked the other way. "...dude's probably stronger than me already."

"That just says a bit about you."

"Shut up, Shoko..."

. . .

"(Y/N) Zen'in, age 12–"

"I'm ten, idiot." You said, as the Zen'in clan member addressing you just frowned but Naobito just grinned at your tenacity. "Also, I'm no Zen'in. We're just having a discussion, aren't we?"

"We are. About being a Zen'in." Naobito said. "Listen, (Y/N). The Zen'in Clan is one of the three honorable Jujutsu clan—don't you laugh or I swear I'll fight you here myself."

"Question." You raised a hand and the rest of the Zen'in just frowned or raised their eyebrows before you clenched your raised fist. "Can I end this already? Shoko and the others are waiting."

With that, lightning surged in your fists and actual bolts of pure lightning began to destroy the surrounding building. Leaping towards you, Naobito actually managed to grab you but you just let him do so as the two of you now emerged outside.

"You goddamned brat..." Naobito growled, looking back at the destroyed building as multiple Zen'in clan members escaped the scene. "...you were just trying to send a message, weren't you?!"

Grabbing your White Light Blade, you just looked ahead at Naobito. Naobito prepared his technique, but you were already ready for it at any time. You took off your headband, revealing the crimson Sharingan eye.

"Yeah." You said, lowering your head as you made a battle stance against the head of the Zen'in. "I wanted to let you, as the last member of the (L/N) family, that I reject this corrupted clan."

End of Chapter