20

"NewMarket was profitable" Tommy spoke as Polly sat in front of his desk.

"Arthur told me how you left your message" Polly stood. "When i asked him where his medicine was, he said you poured it away"

"All i poured away was opium and bromide"

"That's how it works in London?" she asked, "Every boss has to have a mad dog at his side. Somebody who can't be predicted, mad in the head"

"But Thomas Shelby uses his own brother"

"Stop fucking fighting me" He shouted. "Somebody has to" She shouted back. "Yes, Polly. Somebody already is, that somebody is my own fucking daughter"

"That arrived an hour ago. There's no name on it but i came from Camden Town" she ignored him, placing down the Telegraph.

Tommy looked at the Telegraph she had handed him. "Well done Thomas, you picked a side now your at war with Sabini" she stormed out.

-

Ada walked down the stairs to where she was staying, growing cautious as men surrounded her. "Ada Shelby?" one asked. She shook her head.

"No"

He slapped her across the face. "Your brother broke the rules" he grabbed her coat. He was a Cockney. "I don't have a fucking brother"

"Me and my friends need female company, let's go for a drive" They dragged her outside despite her fighting and screams.

The same was happening to Tommy, he had been jumped by numerous men, leaving his face bloody.

"Tommy Shelby" he lifted his head up. "I missed you in my club" Sabini, it was Sabini. "I was at the races"

"Sabini" Tommy whispered. "Don't say my name" he shook his head. "Jesus, Franco, take my name out his mouth"

A man stepped forward, cutting the insides of Tommys mouth. "While your in there do a bit of digging for gold, can pay for the petrol"

Groans left Tommys mouth.

They let him fall to the floor. "See how much i know about you, i even know what's in ur fucking mouth" he hissed, holding the blood covered bullet to his face.

"Look at me, look at me. You take up with the Jews, you think that's what London is all about, you can just come pick a side"

Delilah rounded the corner as she was on her way home, stopping as she heard commotion coming from the garage beside Tommy's office building.

She placed a hand on her gun and peaked her head around, her mouth parting when she saw her father all bloody. Delilah moved, pointing her gun but only to be grabbed by a man she hadn't seen.

He grabbed her gun, throwing is to the floor. Tommy tiredly looked up, trying to move but failing.

"Don't touch her" he whispered.

"Get off me" she shouted, wriggling out of the mans arms and sending her fist into his stomach.

Another man grabbed her, throwing her to the floor and grabbing the knife he had previously used to cut open Tommy's mouth. He kneeled down, dragging the knife across her cheek. Screams erupted from her mouth. He then ran it up her arm, blood escaping.