32

Tommy stood beside Major Campbell, putting out his cigarette.

"I know what you did to polly, i know what happened to Micheal in jail" he whispered. "Today, it'll be me dead, or you"

"But whoever it is, he'll wake up in hell tomorrow" he pointed at Campbell.

"Ladies and gentlemen the runners and riders are.." the loud speaker sounded.

Thomas began walking away, leaving the inspector at the empty bar.

The rest of the Shelby's and peaky blinders kept their eyes on the Coppers, waiting and hoping for them to shift from their current location.

"Come on tommy" Arthur whispered.

-

Lizzie laughed, trying to entertain the soldier with talk as they entered the wooden room.

"What a pretty dress" the soldier nodded, pushing it slightly off her shoulder, he began kissing her aggressively.

"Take it off" he demanded. "Should we take this off first shall we" Lizzie said, unbuttoning his brown jacket.

"Lift up your dress and show me that your clean" he huffed. A small laugh left her mouth. "Oh?"

He grabbed her arms and shoved her against the wall behind him.

"Do as you're told" he shouted.

Lizzie forced a smile. "We should take it slow, we've got all the time"

Lizzie gasped as he continued doing what he was doing.

-

Tommy rounded the corner of the wooden building but was stopped by police officers. "This areas closed off" they said.

"What?" he frowned. "The king will be coming this way after the race, area is secured" they informed him.

"You'll have to go round"

Thomas sighed and turned around,

-

Lizzie yelped in pain as the soldier continued grabbing her, he shoved her to the floor and she tried fighting back.

"Fuck off," she cried, "get the fuck off me"

Sobs left her mouth as the soldier did what he pleased with her.

Tommy walked in to the wooden room, seeing a police officer stood before him.

"Hey" he caught the attention of him before hitting him in the face, knocking him unconscious.

"Russel" Tommy shouted, seeing the soldier behind Lizzie. Tommy cocked the gun but nothing happened.

"Fuck" he whispered.

Russel grabbed his arm, pushing it into the wall resulting in Thomas head butting him and a fight between the two breaking out.

Lizzie climbed to her feet, grabbing the gun. "Tommy" she shouted. She fired the gun, nothing.

She stared at it and watched as Russel dug his finger into Thomas' eye.