14. Blue

I woke up with a heaviness on my chest and a firmness against the base of my spine. As I opened my eyelids, my eyes fought to focus. Once I could make out the room I looked down see the weight I felt was Harry's arm draped over my side and resting on my chest. As my memory flooded back to me I smirked at the realization that the uncomfortable jabbing of my spine was from Harry's morning wood. He was laying on his side behind me, his body pressed tightly to mine. His chin was resting just above the top of my head and I could make out his heavy breath and almost a faint snore. He was still sound asleep. I took in a heavy breath of my own and was enveloped in his scent of mint mixed with the remaining musk of our sex under the Los Angeles sky. My multiple releases had left me completely spent last night and I vaguely remembered falling asleep on Harry's chest. I had no memory of coming to bed, so I assumed Harry must've carried me.

Although I wanted to smell of him for days, I decided a shower was best. I planned my escape from his long limbs and lowered my left leg off the bed. Slowly, I pulled the rest of my body to follow until I was standing at the edge of the bed. Harry still lay there, half draped over the space where my body was just seconds ago.

His curls were spread widely over the pillow and his face. I could make out his pink lips and his angular jaw. As my eyes took him in from top to bottom, I paused on his chest. My hazel eyes bounced back and forth between the swallows stamped on his skin. His shoulders were broad and I had to stop myself from reaching out and feeling the firmness of his pecs. I couldn't help but admire him lying there nude. His body was incredible. His figure was slim, but strong. His muscles were defined, but not so much that he looked like a body builder. I continued my tour of his canvas to the butterfly on his stomach. I could see the definition in his abdomen and my eyes followed to the leaves on his hips which stopped just where his v-line began. His erection stood out from his body, casting a shadow on his left thigh. It was just as attractive as the rest of him- long and pink with the skin pulled tight it seemed to glisten ever so slightly. I caught myself licking my lips at the sight of it's thickness. I paused again at his thighs. If I didn't know from experience, they might appear soft. I had felt the sheer power of them as they thrusted hard against me. I had felt the muscles shake as he came below me in this very bed. The memory combined with his naked figure had heated my center and I could feel myself getting wet with arousal. Suddenly much more in need of a cold shower, I stepped lightly into the bathroom and into the shower.

As I washed away the scent of last night and replaced it with the refreshing mint of Harry I let my mind wander. It was as if each stream of water was washing away more than just the night. All my stress seemed to pour down the drain and the fog that had been clouding my mind for what felt like forever, began to clear. For the first time in weeks I was thinking about designing again. I had visions of sweeping hemlines and fabrics printed with sketched images. I could envision the pieces and I was on the verge of finally finding my direction again.

As I designed from my mind some more I saw a blush colored chiffon dress. It was printed with a repeating pattern of an empty birdcage alongside birds flying free. Next down my internal runway I saw a black blouse with jade green buttons adorning the front. As piece after piece created itself in my mind, I realized exactly who my muse was.

"HARRY!," I screamed as he reached into the shower and tickled my side. He had scared the crap out me. My eyes were closed, deep in thought that I hadn't even heard him stir from bed or open the shower. "You're honestly lucky I didn't hit you."

"I couldn't help it. You just looked too good not to touch," Harry said through a childish grin.

He bent his body forward and pressed his lips to mine, now joining me in the shower. His kiss was gentle and quick, but not without feeling. Even amidst my cold shower, it gave me that warm and safe feeling that Harry had made me feel from the first time we met.