34. Peaches and Cream

"Good morning," Harry said into the space between my shoulder and jaw. His voice barely awake.  He sucked briefly at my skin, but stopped before leaving a mark.

"G'morning baby," I yawned out as I stretched my body awake.

"Only one more night in this tiny bed. Then we'll be in mine."

"Whatever bed we're in, we're still going to take up the same amount of space in the middle of it," I said. "The size of the bed doesn't really matter."

"True, but I'm still looking forward to it," Harry said kissing the back of my neck. "What do you want to do today babe?" I rolled onto my back to look up at Harry as I answered.

"I thought I'd run into town and find a gift for your mum for letting me stay here. Gemma invited me to lunch with some of her friends too. It's kind of in honor of her article today."

"She didn't invite me," Harry said twisting his face in confusion.

"Nope. It's a girls' lunch." Harry pouted out his bottom lip. "Oh stop. I thought it would be good for you to spend some time with your mom and Robin while I'm out anyways. I don't want monopolize your time."

"Yeah, I guess. I just want to spend time with you before the tour." Harry let out a sigh.

"And you are and you will. It's just an afternoon Harry." It was cute that he was pouting about spending more time with me.

"What time is it anyway?," Harry asked. I reached for my phone on the nightstand to check the time. As I clicked to light up the screen I saw I had a text from Jessie.

"It's only 9," I answered as I opened up the message.

There are fucking paps outside your house Liv! I didn't bring your trashcans out like you asked because those scum might sift through your trash too.

Shit! I had completely forgotten about the paparazzi. Between Harry smelling like babies and then wanting to have babies it had completely slipped my mind.

"Do you want to go for some coffee and a pastry down the street before you head out?," Harry asked. I let out a sigh, realizing it was probably not a good idea considering the media was looking for a shot of us together here. "Or not?," Harry said annoyed, taking my sigh as no. Before I even got to explain myself Harry spoke again. "Are you upset with me about last night babe? I thought we were good, but now I think you're trying to avoid me." Harry rolled over on his back and threw his head back into the pillows.

"Harry! We are good. Better than good, baby." I tried to reassure him rubbing the backs of my fingers along the birdcage tattoo on his side.

"Then why don't you want to do anything with me?" Harry had his eyes tightly closed. I didn't know if it was in anger, frustration, or to keep from crying.

"Because the paparazzi know we're here!" I broke the news much less gingerly than I had originally intended.

"What? How do you know?" Harry lifted up onto his elbows and looked at me with his eyebrows pulled together.

"Yesterday they were camped outside my house and store. One of the girls from work told me. She said they hadn't seen me come or go from either place and they knew you were here, so they put two and two together. Jessie said they're still outside my house today."

"They're not allowed to wait outside my house or follow me here. I've got a court order against them babe." Harry said it as though it made the whole situation disappear. "They don't really even come out here because they know it's not worth it."

"Okay, but what about back home?" It seemed this bothered me more than it did Harry. Maybe because having strange men with cameras outside my house was not something I was used to.