38. Red

Harry did eventually give me the tour of his Hampstead house, but it wasn't until later in the day Monday. He woke me up around 10 AM rather eager to celebrate our anniversary again and I groaned. I was still exhausted and my body was sore. It wasn't just my behind, but my muscles ached from my repeated climaxes. My body was spent. Harry took my tired refusal well and let me sleep a while longer, finally waking me at noon.

I laughed during his guided tour. Harry seemed to point out each room's greatest feature as the place he wanted to christen it. "Here's the dining room. The large oak table would be a great place to have you spread out for dinner," or my personal favorite, "this is my garage, with plenty of room to drive into you from behind." I swear I loved him more with every terrible joke he made.

Harry did have a surprise for our anniversary. He ordered me to dress fancy and meet him downstairs at 7 PM sharp, and I wondered if he was taking me somewhere. When I came down the stairs I found the dining room adorned with candles and an elaborate table scape. He pulled my chair out for me and brought out course after course. It was a full gourmet dinner. I finally got him to admit it he had it delivered when he couldn't identify all the vegetables in the pasta. It was still sweet and I knew we stayed in so we had privacy; both from onlookers and so Harry could attempt to fondle me all through dinner.

The following two days were spent indoors and undressed most of the time. Occasionally Harry got his way and we christened a room in his house the way he had suggested when he played tour guide. We had taken the luxury of an empty house for granted and we're making up for the five days spent at Harry's family home.

Before we knew it, the end of my five days at Harry's house were upon us. Tomorrow morning I was flying off to New York for a model casting and Harry was back on tour. I was determined not to let that sour all the good of my trip or put me in a foul mood, though the fact that I started my period last night wasn't helping my mood any. I just wanted to enjoy the alone time I had left with Harry. I could pout at home the next twenty-nine days until I saw him again.

Today I had a bit less alone time with him, due to a few things he had scheduled in the afternoon. One was a short phone-in radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, then a rehearsal with the band which he said was surprisingly short. They'd been doing this nonstop for years, so they had it done. The last was a dinner to celebrate a new Topman collection by Harry's friend, and coincidentally a radio host, Nick Grimshaw. Harry assured me I could come along, and it was a fashion event, so it made sense. I was still a bit hesitant because I didn't want word to get out I was in London with Harry, but considering I was leaving tomorrow and had yet to receive a Google alert that I was the topic of gossip, I agreed to go. Seriously, I loved Google. If the media got wind of my presence in London I'd just say I was here to work with Harry on our menswear collection.

After Harry's interview with Ryan where he expertly dodged answering some probing questions regarding his love life and the future of the band (their upcoming break wasn't completely public yet), Harry was off to rehearsals, he'd go straight from there to meet with Nick, or Grimmy as he called him. He threw his hair in a bun effortlessly, slithered into his skinny jeans, and put on one of the loudest shirts I'd ever seen. He still looked flawless.

The two were spending the remainder of Harry's afternoon together leading up to dinner. Harry wanted to wear some of Grimmy's new designs to the event, so there was no point in him stopping back at his place. Harry and I decided I'd take a cab to the dinner party so we'd arrive separately, knowing paparazzi would likely be there. I spent the next few hours deciding on an outfit and getting ready.

Luckily, I had packed a few nice dresses for my trip, not knowing what sort of things I'd need. I settled on a green leopard Marc Jacobs dress. It had a three-quarter sleeve with just a bit of volume on the shoulder. The waist pulled in and twisted into a bow, the length of the dress came just above my knee, covering my latest addition to my tattoo collection. The back had two wide black panels than ran along the length of the zipper. I styled my hair back off of my face into a pompadour of sorts and went a bit heavier with my makeup to stand out from the bold pattern of the dress. I lined my lids with a black liner and a dusting of shadow. I checked the time, knowing a cab ride would only take about 15 minutes, and patted myself on the back for being ahead of schedule. I slipped on black velvet ankle boots with a red sole that matched my lips and headed out the door with my tiny clutch purse in hand.