75. Ghost White

"Harry no!," I said again as stern as I could in a whisper.

"C'mon babe. You know you want to," Harry rumbled low in my ear knowing exactly how it affected me. He was pulling out all the stops, licking his lips, offering a wink, and tickling my inner thigh.

"Never said I didn't want to," I batted back. "If we both disappear from our seats everyone will know what we're up to."

Harry had been trying to get me to join the mile high club on our flight to back to England for the past ten minutes. If we were on his private plane or if he wasn't so recognizable I wouldn't have questioned it, but I had no doubt we'd draw attention if we tried to earn our wings on this flight.

"Who cares if they know what we're up to?," Harry countered.

I pulled down my brow and glared at him.

"Are you trying to add to the list of things that'll give Modest a heart attack? Harry, you know if something like that hit the news it would not be good," I reasoned.

"I know you're right, but someone doesn't care about that," Harry said gesturing to his crotch with a tip of his head and a glance of his eyes. I laughed at him.

"You'll both survive," I said rather unsympathetically and patted the top of his thigh.

Harry groaned at the vibration it caused and dramatically slammed his head back on the seat in sexual frustration. He did, however, manage to survive the remainder of the flight.

My point was proven when we were asked to take pictures by a handful of fans who had been aboard our flight. Harry politely obliged as long as we did so in the jetway to keep from causing a scene. Of course they obliged. Once we entered the terminal airport security was waiting to escort us through all the way to where our town car would be waiting and we managed to make it there without incident.

"Hope you don't mind the limo. My car got a flat and it was quicker to just swap it out for this one while they changed it," the driver said as he popped the trunk. He reminded me of Colonel Sanders but thinner and not in a white suit. He had the same ghost white hair, goatee, and mustache.

"No problem," Harry said helping load the luggage in the trunk with a put on smile.

He wasn't thrilled about the limo, I could tell. I knew he didn't want to seem like he was trying to be flashy. Not to mention he preferred to keep a low profile. Limos were only necessary to get all four of the guys to an awards show, other than that it was town cars and SUVs.

Harry got in the limo first and took a seat just inside the door. He smirked at me and I knew he did it on purpose. He folded his hands behind his head and I climbed over him as I climbed in the backseat feeling his eyes on me. It was roomy back here and I settled into the curve of the backseat leaving an arm's length away between me and Harry. The Colonel closed the door behind us before taking his place in the front seat. He confirmed Harry's address before fastening his seatbelt and pulling away. We'd be stopping off at Harry's to refresh after the flight, grab a couple things, and get Harry's car to make the drive ourselves.

"Ass," I said playfully to Harry and smacked his chest with the back of my hand for his blatant attempt to have me rub against him.

"Mmm," Harry hummed with a slow blink. "Your ass did look good when you climbed in."

"Harry!," I chided him for his comment in earshot of the driver and followed it up with a shush. The Colonel gave a chuckle as he glanced in the rearview mirror.

"What?," Harry said with a smirk knowing full well what I was scolding him for. His dimple caved in and it made me want to do the same.

I moved my hand to the partition controls along the console and pressed the button to roll it up, never taking my eyes off Harry. As soon as the driver was safely out of sight I spoke.