41. Mix of Color

**Harry's POV**

I scrolled through my phone and looked at the pictures of her I had accumulated over the past month. Fuck! Why hadn't I taken more pictures of her? I studied every detail about her, panicked that there might ever be a moment where I didn't have her committed to memory. I admired the way her full lips rested in a subtle pout. How her right eye closed just a little bit more than the left when she smiled. She always said my left eye did the same thing, but I never saw it. I was in awe of how beautiful she looked without a stitch of makeup. I stared at how our hands intertwined and her color mixed with my grey when are arms linked together. She told me that night at my mum's that I was her color, and it was only now that I truly understood what those words meant. I felt drained of everything, of any life or color I had ever known. I reached the end of my photos of her, and the last one I stared at the longest. It was the first one I had taken of her, before she ever laid eyes on me.

I had told myself that night at the Blind Dragon when I took the picture that it was only incase she didn't wake up and got taken away in an ambulance or something; so that I could head to the hospital the next day and show it to someone who would tell me that she was doing okay. Truthfully it was because of how she looked and how captivated I was by her. She was stunning, even though she had had a bit of a rough night. I had said it before, she looked like an angel that night. I broke down again the moment I thought it. Now she was my angel, and the thought was too much to bear. My phone slid from my fingers into my lap and I sobbed into my hands yet again. I had lost count of the number of times. Even with my eyes closed and my face buried in my palms I could still see her clear as day, and I was so thankful for that. I never wanted that to change.

I don't know if I blacked out or fell asleep crying, but I remember being startled by the sounds of shouting and my body being shaken. I opened my eyes but didn't lift my head from my hands.

"What?," I yelled in anger and complete emotional agony.

"Harry?" I squeezed my eyes closed tight to make the voice go away. Why was my mind being so cruel? "Harry baby, look at me." I heard Liv's voice say again. As if this day couldn't get any worse, now I was going mad. I felt two hands pull my own away from my face. Instinctively, I opened my eyes and I saw her face just as clear as I had seen it with my eyes closed. I blinked again and again to come back to reality and on the fourth time I opened my eyes her face was against mine. Her lips were on mine. I realized she was mine.

My arms wrapped around her tightly. She toppled from her squatting position and fell onto me. I don't know how she was here, but right now I was certain I was not letting her from my grip.

"Harry what's going on?," she asked into my chest, only making this situation even more confusing.

"I don't know, but you're here babe. God, I'm so glad you're here. I thought I lost you Liv. I thought I lost you forever." I cried again, apparently not spent on tears yet.

"Baby, why are you so upset? Why was Cal running me back here to see you? I really don't know what's happening." She looked around the room full of people all of whom were watching us and crying. I didn't have the energy to tell her, and I wasn't sure I could even get out the words of what had literally been my worst nightmare for the past few hours. When no one spoke, Liv asked again. "Can someone please explain what's going on?"

Lou reached for the remote and she turned the television back on. I assumed it had been turned off when I had passed out. I watched Liv's head turn to see the wreckage displayed on the screen. I watched her eyes scan the text and her ears process what was being said, what we all thought had happened. It was painful to watch her go through such a range of emotions, presumably realizing not only I thought she was dead, but that she had somehow escaped death. She clung back to me tightly and wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my chest. For the first time in what felt like forever, I didn't cry. I just held her and looked at our arms interwind. Her color was back to mix with my grey; back to give me everything that I was missing. I kissed the top of her head and breathed her in– us in.