54. Mood Ring

"Have a safe flight baby," I said with my arms draped behind Harry's neck. "I love you." I kissed his pink lips and pulled away to make sure I got out all the words I wanted to say. "I'll miss you," our lips reattached. "I'll let you know how my Doctor's appointment goes next week." Kiss. "And when we can start trying." Kiss kiss.

"We can try again before I go," Harry said against my lips before they settled into a smirk and a kiss with more intent.

Normally I'd dismiss a playful comment as just that, but today I wanted nothing more than to give in. It would be three weeks until we saw each other again, and even after last night I could never get enough of him. I unclasped my hands from behind his neck and brought them to the button on his jeans. I had it opened in record time and pushed Harry's bottoms to his knees. Harry only looked stunned at my actions for a second before he grabbed the tie of my hotel robe and pulled it, letting the front fall open. I was still naked underneath. I had only slipped on the robe while Harry was getting ready to leave, now that attempt at modesty seemed pointless. I let the robe fall to the floor and pressed my naked body against Harry's clothed one while I kissed him. My fingers curled around his growing erection and I pumped him slow in my hand, earning a sigh against my lips.

I released Harry and relinquished control to him as I turned and bent myself over the back of one of the blue armchairs in the hotel living room. My feet shifted apart to widen my stance and prepare for him. I heard the shuffle of Harry's denim bound legs as he came nearer to me. He smoothed his left hand over my sex to see if my body was ready for him. Harry wiped his hand on my bottom to show me how wet I was for him and I braced myself, hoping he'd follow up with a spanking. Instead I felt his tip press at my entrance and the warmth of his body behind me. With a push of his hips Harry slid inside of me and I moaned. This seemed to encourage him and he took me hard and fast. I gripped the arms of the chair to steady myself.

"Yes. Baby. Fuck. Me," I cried, each word forced out with a hit of Harry's hips. My eyes closed to focus on the feeling of him. Harry gripped my hips and pressed his thumbs into my cheeks hard, making my need for him to spank me unbearable. "Harry," was all I could get out before my eyes opened at the feel of his left palm striking my cheek. I couldn't even wait to see if he'd offer up another before I begged for more. "Please Harry." His right hand answered my plea and came down hard, pinking my skin. "Harder Harry," I instructed in almost a moan. He spanked my left cheek hard enough to make my knees buckle, not from the pain, though there was pain, but from the feeling. Every vibration went through my core and I craved the sting that lingered after he connected with my flesh.

"More babe?," Harry's deep voice asked to make sure. He continued to thrust into me from behind and I could hear his breath was heavy, either from exertion or he was close to climax.

"Mmhm," I hummed. My body tingled, overwhelmed with sensation. My skin burned hot and stung, but it was soothed away as Harry built up my pleasure. Harry evened out the burn with another spank and my body tightened and clenched in response.

"Holy shit Liv," he called out from behind me. Harry's left hand gripped my waist and his right hand curved over my right shoulder to pull me harder against him, pushing him in deeper. It wasn't long before we both cried out and came, my body crumpled against the chair and Harry's collapsed against mine. Harry pulled from me and circled his arm around my waist to help me to my feet. He turned me around to face him and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you," He breathed softly. "I've really got to go now before I'm late. Though, I'm not complaining one bit."

"I know baby. Go!" I dipped down and pulled his boxer briefs up and tucked him away carefully. I did the same with his jeans and gave him a once over to make sure he looked presentable for the outside world. "Have a good show in Brussels tomorrow," I said handing him his bag and ushering him to the door. I had already kept him for selfish reasons, I wasn't about to keep him any longer. "I love you Harry." I pecked him on his lips before sending him out the door.