72. Golden Showers

**Harry's POV**

I picked it up, not really thinking if that was the best idea, and looked at it again. Holy fucking shit! I squelched my excitement, thinking this could just be a terrible prank by Louis. I wouldn't put it past him and only he would be capable of pulling this off, considering...

I couldn't even finish my thought. I swung open the bathroom door and instantly I had an answer. This wasn't a prank. Liv was sitting on the edge of the bed looking beautiful as ever, more beautiful actually. My eyes fell from her face to her hands and my jaw that had been hanging open closed to form into the biggest fucking smile.

"Babe, are you serious?," I asked still beaming. She didn't say anything, just nodded with a smile like mine.

We couldn't get to each other fast enough. We met somewhere in the middle and wrapped our arms around one another. Neither of us let go of what was in our hands. I kissed her hard, because I needed to.

Once I had a minute to process things, though my mind was still spinning, I attempted to speak.

"When did you... How did you... How long were you sitting out here?" I suddenly realized she had probably heard everything from my shower, but honestly I didn't care at this point. All I was thinking was what I voiced out loud next. "Oh my God," I said serious at my realization. "We're having a baby. I'm going to be a dad!"

"I know!," she said still smiling so big her cheeks were round. "I didn't even think I was pregnant until my period didn't show up Monday." I loved hearing that come from her mouth. Pregnant.

"You've known since Monday?," I asked surprised taking a step back to look down at her. I wasn't mad, I was more wondering how she was able to keep it a secret and surprise me.

"I realized Monday night that I was late. I tested Tuesday morning and when it said positive I called the doctor to get in right away. She confirmed it and I booked a flight from the parking lot of the doctor's office. I wanted to tell you so bad last night, but I had to see your face," she explained and I smiled at the last part. Who am I kidding? I hadn't stopped smiling.

"How'd you know I'd be in the shower when you got here?," I asked trying to piece together all of this and wondering if she had help in pulling off the best surprise I'd ever gotten.

"Well I intended on coming in while you were at the gym. I told Louis to talk to Mark and get you out for a workout once I landed. Apparently I underestimated how hard it would be to find Packer's gear in Chicago," she said holding up the golden baby onesie with "Daddy's Lil' Packer's Fan" in green letters on the front. I spotted it right away when I had come out of the bathroom. "So I got here once you were already in the shower. That was certainly a bonus though," she winked at me.

"Perv," I teased her with a laugh.

"If that makes me a pervert I don't even care because that was hot baby," she said not at all ashamed, which I loved about her.

"So," I paused, "does Louis know then?"

"No, he just thinks I wanted to surprise you showing up," Liv clarified.

"Okay, good," I nodded and I caught a look of confusion on her face. "I hadn't told him we started trying. He thought I was nuts for asking you so this would probably just make him yell at me more. Not to mention he's dealing with his own baby issues with Brianna." Liv began to laugh, which I thought was an odd response. I twisted my own face in confusion. "What am I missing? Why is that funny?"

"Louis is basically responsible for us having a baby," she said still chuckling and I was even more clueless now. I was pretty sure I was responsible. "Remember when I talked to him a while back?," I nodded. "Well I gave him advice about Brianna and their baby. Basically I told him all the reasons it was going to be wonderful and I ended up realizing I was ready and didn't even know it." She twisted a strand of my damp hair around her finger. "He told me to take my own advice."