83. The Rainbow Connection

Harry wrapped his arms around me from behind and planted a kiss on my neck just below my left ear.

"You've gotten so much bigger babe!," Harry said in a deep, but faint, grumble. He was trying not to be heard at this hour.

"Excuse me," I said offended that he was commenting on my weight. I mean I wasn't really even showing yet.

Harry's hands slid up from my waist and each of his large palms cupped my breasts and gave them a firm squeeze.

"I meant these," he corrected. His smirk traveled with his words and I mirrored his expression.

"They've gotten a little bigger, maybe," I said as I spun around. His arms kept their circle around me. "I think it's just because you haven't seen me in a while. They just look bigger," I reasoned as I looked up at him. "You've gotten so much bigger," I said and watched Harry's eyes widen as I cupped him between his legs.

"And growing," he winked.

I bit my lip in anticipation. We hadn't been intimate since before I left London. It didn't feel right last night, maybe because we had just reunited and we had the added pressure of talking to my parents. But now, with that weight lifted and things somehow feeling as they should between us, I was craving him. And from what my right hand was feeling, he was feeling the same.

It didn't take long for my anticipation to be realized. Within seconds our shirts were off and Harry's lips were on mine. I relished in the heat of his chest pressed against me as he walked me towards the tiny basement bed. It had been too long since my body warmed from him. That heat that rose from my desire and spread to warm me down to my fingertips. Craving that wet heat that only two bodies could create.

My embers of passion dimmed only for a moment when Harry pushed me back onto the mattress. I giggled feeling like I was back in high school fooling around with the cute guy from my biology class when I was supposed to be tutoring him.

Harry fanned the flames with a press of his hips against me and I let out an unintentional moan at the familiar weight of him. He smiled proudly at my outburst and sat up to undo the button on his jeans. I watched perched up on my elbows awaiting the moment when I'd see him spring from his restrictive denim. The sound of the zipper gave me goosebumps and built the anticipation yet again. Harry wasted no time reclaiming me, with the same press of his hips he pushed inside of me.

I let out an audible gasp. The moment he first entered me all I could focus on was the warm stretch filling my core. It was always euphoric; I'd say heavenly but there was far too much heat for heaven. The sinful friction brought upon by Harry's thrusts was worth the threat of eternal damnation.

"I love how you gasp and close your eyes when you feel me," Harry breathed against my stomach. His hot breath tickled my skin as he moved upward. He took my nipple in his mouth and bit hard enough to make me gasp for him again. This time followed with a whimper. "Shh, quiet," he said with a smirk looking up at me. He knew damn well he was provoking those noises from me.

I shifted my hips and tightened my walls around him knowing I could provoke him just the same. He let out a curse and a deep moan and I smiled proud of myself.

But then my ears picked up on another sound. I knew that sound. A chill shot through me that managed to cool me to the core. I was frozen from that tiny creak in the hall alerting me that someone was approaching the basement.

My eyes darted to Harry's and I tried to silently convey the danger that was descending the steps. His brows furrowed and his lower lip pouted out just a touch as he looked at me confused. He looked down to where our bodies connected and then back at me, presumably trying to see if he had slipped in the wrong entrance on accident.