Vacuity (Sebastian Sallow)

___

A year after being incarcerated in Azkaban, Sebastian Sallow is granted his freedom when evidence surfaces that clears him off his acts

Y/n looked upon her sixth year at Hogwarts with a heavy heart, Sebastian Sallow, a dear lover, was gone, yet now, in her seventh year, the hope of his return was dawning - but at what cost?

Their reunion was tempered with the lingering feeling that something had been lost along the way. The damage caused by Dementors toward Sebastian Sallow would never be fully healed, and despite his return, Y/n felt something irreparable.

Story Disclaimers

This book contains mature content.
This includes, violence, trauma, blood, sexual and any adultery content that may be sensitive to certain readers. This is my disclaimer.

What You Should Know...

This isn't a full-on dark Seb book. It will still include the fluff feel and giggles. And the best of all ANGST

This book revolves around several tropes? A bit of friends to lovers/fake relationship/enemies to lovers/amnesia tropes? Again, just an observation that you might possible notice!

It won't be deep slow-burn, it actually might be rushed, but I will never let you down on the smut. It'll be worth the wait. You know that. (lol)

I will say right now, everything mentioned in this book is from research or completely made up. I tried my best to gather up research and lore - but many sections will be completely made up on my own.

Thanks
for reading this section!

I cannot wait for the first chapter.

I say this with all my works, I am honestly winging this book. I do have a fuzzy plot in my head, but never wrote it down, so let's see where this takes us!

See you soon! x

Love, Lokiniall 💚

___

Brainstorm Hint Details:
Post-Azkaban, Grumpy/Angry Seb, Amnesia-ish, Slow-Burn (Memories), Hufflepuff MC