Ch 16 | The Fight

• Ch 16 | The Fight •

Ch 16 | The Fight

"I'm reeling in my brain again,
before it can get back to you,"
Ricky Montgomery

Y/n's Perspective

Y/n,

We want to remind you of the great opportunities and experiences you could gain working with us.

You can improve the Wizarding World.

Minister Of Magic

The bolded owl played in my hands. My eyes stared at it knowing that I still had no proper answer and no desire to even give one anytime soon.

Did I enjoy my time at Hogwarts? I did, sometimes. There are moments where it would be nice to excuse from the difficult pressure of exams and leave — but the Ministry would be no different, besides, you know, taking advantage of my magic and money.

I wanted to leave Hogwarts due to the circumstances a few days ago, but now, it feels different. It was slowly getting into place and it was my last year.

To whom it may concern

I appreciate the generous offer to join the Ministry of Magic.

It would be great to join this life-changing opportunity for a better future.

My decision is that...

"Writing love letters at such hour, Y/n?" A familiar screechy voice echoed through the Great Hall.

My eyes closed at the triggering voice of the poltergeist and ignored him, folding up my parchment paper to continue it later.

"You seem to always write an awful amount of letters lately. Are you getting rejected, Miss Y/l/n?" Peeves laughed loudly.

I was thankful it was still a few minutes before breakfast actually started, so not many students heard the unnecessary commotion.

Peeves was right. I was writing letters left and right before. The letters to Sebastian Sallow especially.

I no longer wrote him letters. Well, I do, but not in that way. I began knocking the courage since there was really no point in writing them if he wouldn't even take them if I offered.

Sebastian would probably rip them right in front of me if his behavior was how I expected.

"Leave me alone, Peeves." I murmured.

Peeves did manage to ignore me, not for my desire, but to bother a second year on the Ravenclaw table, knocking down his pencils one by one.

"Y/n! You're up so early. I didn't even see you come out the bed!" Poppy Sweeting let out to me when breakfast started.