Ch 34 | After-Care *

"Light and dark,
we can be brilliant,
are you with me?"
nilu

This chapter contains mature content.

Third Person Perspective

Sebastian Sallow held on to Y/n Y/l/n that very morning for dear life as the weight of his past years of pain and suffrage were finally released.

Y/n Y/l/n held him, embracing her arms over his head as a source of strength and comfort. Her eyes closed as she reassured Sebastian that everything was okay.

Sebastian cried like a child. He felt like he never got the proper safety and security. He lost the only mother figure he had at such a young age, so those hidden emotions were peaking to someone that cared about him.

"I'm so sorry," Sebastian blurted.

Y/n's fingers caressed over the soft brown hairs of Sebastian Sallow, bringing a source of soothing at his apology.

"It's okay," She whispered, "It's okay. Please, don't be sorry."

Sebastian rested closer and closer to Y/n. His large hands gripped the side of her waist as if he were afraid that once he let go, she would be gone.

The moment was peaceful. Amidst the breakdown and tears, there was a sense of peace between the two. Sebastian hadn't felt this type of rest in so long, his body finally being able to relax after so much tension and stress.

"Hey," Y/n managed to tap in after a while.

Sebastian refused, not wanting to feel the embarrassment of crying his eyes out and still feeling a sort of shyness from staring up, post-effect.

"Hey, look at me," Y/n pushed, wanting to lift him, "Do you trust me?"

Sebastian Sallow shuffled from being so stuck to her and lifted his head, finally confronting her, his eyes low wanting to just hide.

Y/n stared at Sebastian, admiring the way that he looked.

His eyes were heavy, but gave off a beautiful reflection of his hazel eyes. His face was a gentle pink, his freckles pushing more as his skin showed more signs of comfort.

She saw the beauty in him, something she had always noticed, but that was more prominent now, his expression of weakness, of surrender and acceptance.

"I do." Sebastian nearly screeched in his voice from the truth.

Sebastian stared at Y/n. His eyes wanted to stay down, but it was difficult when she was there, staring at him with many emotions. He couldn't believe that she was real. She was there.