Ch 25 | The Cliché Stop

• Ch 25 | The Cliché Stop •

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

• Ch 25 | The Cliché Stop •

"Anywhere,
I would've followed you,"
A Great Big World

Third Person Perspective

Sebastian Sallow's lips kissed against Isabel Prewett's. His mind was foggy and the high substance was loopy on his judgment, but the kiss continued.

Isabel enjoyed the moment, her body pressed closely against his as their tongues intertwined and danced sensually together. She was drunk, but not dumb over her own schemes.

Sebastian wanted to fight off the moment, struggling internally in his chaotic mind as he continued to kiss the Ravenclaw girl; it didn't feel right, at least not in his reckless mind, but it kept going.

As they reached the Slytherin dormitory, Sebastian's mind raced. It pumped with mixtures of reality and fantasies. He couldn't depict the difference between both anymore.

"Wait. What are we doing?" Y/n's voice echoed through his head, "This...should we be doing this?"

"I don't know. I don't care." He breathed to her, "But it feels so right."

Sebastian groaned out, almost becoming dizzy at the random memory with Y/n Y/l/n. His head throbbed for a moment, fighting itself from the substance that consumed his body the last few days.

"Go on, Sallow," Isabel barked, "Kiss me."

Sebastian's lips brushed over her's inside his own dormitory, but the headache consumed him to the worst.

He was starting to lose focus. His subconscious wandered thinking about her; not Isabel, but her. Y/n. He found himself lost in thoughts of her face, her body, their time together.

"Touch me, Sebastian," Isabel demanded, "I know you're obsessive over me. Do as I say."

The kissing between the two began to lose its appeal. Sebastian's hands that were glued to Isabel's waist pulled away slowly, looking at her in confusion.

There had to be something important that he was forgetting, something that was pulling him away from the moment.

"It was perfect. Thank you, Sebastian," The familiar voice echoed within him.

Sebastian pictured himself smiling for the first time, his hands reaching over her warm, delicate thighs and caressing them.

"It was....incredible, Y/n," He whispered, "You made me feel like, I was in another world."

"Come on," Isabel whined, nearing the bed.

Isabel was still controlling and continued to pull Sebastian towards her, not willing to admit that their moment was over.