Ch 31 | The Learning *

• Ch 31 | The Learning * •

Ch 31 | The Learning *

This chapter contains mature content.

Third Person Perspective

The kiss between Sebastian Sallow and Y/n Y/l/n only grew deeper and more intimate as the couple roamed around that home like two love birds that couldn't detach from each other on Christmas day.

Sebastian's hands did not want to leave Y/n's. Not even if he attempted to. He craved this moment. This satisfaction. Her.

Though he got some sort of physical touch with Isabel Prewett a few days back, it meant nothing. What he felt toward Y/n Y/l/n was an infatuated lust. It was impossible to stop.

Y/n let out a breathless gasp as Sebastian's hand clutched around one of her thighs. The hem of her yellow dress only wrinkled upwards at a fast pace as his fingers traced near her hip.

It was a moment of passion for Y/n Y/l/n. All that hate and grudge she held for Sebastian Sallow the last few months disappeared. It was almost embarrassing how she set aside the real-world problems just to enjoy the pleasurable moment.

But just like Sebastian, it was almost two years without sex. Two dreadful years.

Sebastian placed Y/n onto the bedding across the home in a gentle manner. He sat her on the edge of the bed like a child as his large hand remained around her thigh, under her yellow dress.

The kiss detached for a moment, and Sebastian breathed eagerly, the hardness in his beige pants fighting every second as he spoke.

"Tell me," Sebastian whispered, "Is this real?"

There was this dominant look toward Sebastian Sallow on his actions, but for that second, just that second, as he stared eye-to-eye with Y/n Yl/n there was this tenderness in his hazel hue. A consent.

Y/n wasn't confused about the question being asked. If anything, she worried that Sebastian wasn't really himself at the moment, but he wanted reassurance. He's been through a lot.

"Yes," Y/n whispered almost in a whimper, "It's real. I'm here. Right with you, Sebastian."

Y/n raised a hand onto his chest in an attempt to prove her point, to give him the consent that everything was fine. She was there for him. Just for him.

Sebastian Sallow kissed her again, much harder each time. His hands explored every part of her body under that dress as he held himself back from letting loose.

It was a scary feeling for the Slytherin man. He hadn't truly felt a girl's touch since before his sinister stays in Azkaban. It hadn't been his first time; he lost his virginity once, to the same girl, so it was difficult to remain calm.