Ch 5 | Biggest Fan

• Ch 5 | Biggest Fan •

Ch 5 | Biggest Fan

Y/n's Perspective

"You have froggy eyes again," Poppy noticed the very next morning, "Though the term sounds cute, it's worrisome now. Are you alright?"

I sighed, gathering up my books for a Wednesday morning, and didn't bother to adjust my wrinkly uniform.

"I am just adjusting again to another year without them, Poppy. I'm alright." I lied.

Was I dying to tell Poppy? Yes, of course, but Ominis said it was better if we kept it from everyone until further notice. Besides, what was the point of saying Sebastian is back without also mentioning that he hates me now? Horror, really.

"I know...but time heals all wounds, you know?" Poppy encouraged as we both walked out of the dormitory together. "Whatever the Helga Hufflepuff quote says." She giggled.

We both laughed in between as we exited the barrel and proceeded to walk our way around the castle into Charms on the Defense Against the Dark Arts tower.

I avoided the DADA tower for a while during the sixth year. Not only was Professor Fig's classroom there, but it was the most common place I'd bump into Sebastian Sallow.

The Undercroft was there for him, his favorite class was there, and he just enjoyed roaming around there. If you needed to find Sebastian, check the DADA tower — so I avoided it sometimes.

"Now as we take this year to reflect on all the knowledge you've learned all your years at Hogwarts, we must go back to the basics." Professor Ronan's voice echoed through the big room.

"Are you alright?"

I turned to Ominis beside me on the table.

"Hm?"

"You haven't really spoken a word since class started. I wanted to see if you were alright." Ominis let out.

I chuckled, but not in a positive way, mostly in a painful way, "You're asking me if I'm alright after everything that's happened?"

Ominis stood quiet for a moment, but before he could say anything, Professor Ronnie spoke again.

"We are taking this to Summoner's Court!"

The class let out a bunch of groans and lazy expressions at the sound of the activity.

Summoner's Court was fun until it was an assignment. You are graded based on the points you'll get in the levels of the balls. If you went low, you'll get a low mark. Hence, why everyone hated it.

"Good thing about this is that I just watch," Ominis murmured annoyingly as we approached outdoors.

For September, the weather was beginning to feel slightly colder than the previous years. I needed to adjust my robe from the breeze.