Chapter 6 - HARD FACTS

Leila Morrow

My eyes shot open, and I saw Ares towering over me with his body. I gasped and avoided him by gluing my body to the headboard. I turned on the lights on my nightstand.

He's standing in his glory, looking at me like I'm his prey. His hands were inside his pockets, and I looked down to see a mess that I made. My jaw dropped, and he tilted his head.

"You-"

"What?"

"Did you- I thought it was- what?" I grabbed my blanket to cover my whole body.

I thought I was having a wet dream, like a hot and sexy wet dream. It was so addicting. I never wanted to stop. God, what is wrong with me?

"Go change. We're going out." He ordered.

"No."

"No?" He repeated. Instead of answering him, I got up and ran into the bathroom to shower quickly. I changed into a black hoodie and sweatpants.

"Where are we going?" My eyes landed on the shoes that he already picked for me. He chose my white sneakers, and I put them on.

When I was about to ask him the same question, he tilted his head, giving me a sign to get out of my apartment first.

"How did you break into my apartment? I need to change the key and the door." My head turned to the door, wondering how he managed to get in without ruining the door.

"You can try to change it, wildcat." He pressed the lift button, "I'll always find a way to get in." I glared at him.

"This is a crime, Ares. You're stalking me, breaking into my apartment, assaulting me and-"

"It's not assault since you came in my face and made a mess." He smirked as he made his way into the elevator. He pressed the B button.

"Adding the fact that you made me jobless." I crossed my arms before my chest, looking at him, annoyed. "Can you at least tell me how did you get into my house? What if another stranger like you breaks into my apartment?"

"I'll kill him, next question, wildcat." Did he just? He always said that word casually.

"Answer the first question. How?" We walked out, and I was greeted with a black matte sports bike.

"I bought the building."

"What are you a millionaire?" I mocked as he handed me over the helmet. My eyes caught the tag on the back of the helmet.

"Is this new?" I turned my head to him as he got on his bike.

"Yes, because you're the first person I allow to ride my bike."

"I feel special." I stuck my tongue out and said it in a sarcastic tone. He pulled me by my upper arm and took the helmet from me. He put it on and tapped it twice, "Every time you throw sarcastic remarks, I'll spank you."

"Yeah. Yeah, whatever."

"Two." He pointed two fingers at me, and I rolled my eyes as I walked to the back of his bike. He pulled me back, and he moved around a little.

"I'm going to spank you three times later." Before I could say anything, he pulled my body, making me sit before him. He closed the gap between us, and my back kissed his front. My body temperature slowly went up, stressing me out.

He started the bike and drove out of the apartment. Since it was probably dawn, the roads were empty, and it felt nice. The silence brought me peace for some reason. After a long ride, he stopped at Lake Washington.

I never thought Lake Washington would be this calming at night. The area that we're in is dark and quiet, but I can see the moon shining brightly in the sky. He helped me get off the bike first, and he followed. He took my helmet off and put it on the bike seat.

My feet brought me closer to the water, and I could see my reflection staring at me. I gasped when Ares stood behind me like a ghost. I turned my body around, and he raised his eyebrows, seeing my weird reaction.

"Since we don't have a chance to talk, I want to tell you that please stop bothering me. You've done enough damage to my life that you should find someone else to bother." How did I find the courage to say everything in one sentence?

I avoided his eyes, digging my nails into my skin, and gulped nervously. He could've killed me right there for saying that.

"What exactly do you want from me?" He put his hand around my throat and turned my body, facing him. He crashed his lips to mine, kissing me like his lifeline. He slipped his tongue in, forcing me to kiss him back. His hand slowly went up, choking me until I joined his rhythm.

He pulled away as he held my jaw, forcing me to look at him. Today, he didn't wear his glasses. He looked more intimidating and unapproachable without it. His other hand slipped into my hoodie, burning my skin like a hot iron. His hand slowly trailed to my breast, brushing his thumb across my hard nipple.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you wildcat?" That's when I pushed his chest, hoping to escape him.

"Do you think I'm enjoying this? You fucking sick man." I hissed, and he smirked before leaning his face slowly to my ear.

"That's four, and I'm currently debating whether I should spank you here or not." My head shook itself unconsciously. He dragged me closer to his bike and bent my body against it. My front was glued to the seat, and Ares was pinning me down by the nape. He pulled my sweatpants down, leaving me only in my panties. His hand caressed my ass cheek.

"Ares don't-"

"I want you to count, wildcat. Or we're starting over." I was about to protest, but it was too late. He spanked me and I could feel my ass cheek sting like hell.

"I didn't hear you count, wildcat." He spanked me again.

"One." I whimpered. His hand met my ass cheek again, "Two." My ass slowly turned numb, he spanked me again.

"Three. Oh my god..." I was gasping for air like a goldfish. His hand on my nape tightened.

"Ares, I-" He shut me off by spanking my ass so hard that I wanted to punch him.

"Four." I whimpered and his hand released my nape. I stood up and turned around to slap him.

"You're fucking insane. I'm not going to deal with you anymore!" I screamed at him, not caring if people looked outside their window because of it. "You're sick, and if you don't stop bothering me, I'm going to report you-" I stopped when he wasn't paying attention to what I was saying. He was busy looking down.

I followed his eyes and he let out a low chuckle.

"Care to explain yourself, wildcat?" I was wet. So fucking wet. My white panties were drenched with my own juice and I didn't even notice that I was wet from the spanking.

What on earth...

Did I just get turn on by him spanking me?

"I think you get off the pain as much as I do, and you didn't even notice. Never thought you were a masochist, wildcat." Fuck me.