Epilogue

Ares Young

A year later...

"What the fuck, Young!" I just threw the guy that I stabbed to Clyde. I ignored him and kept stabbing the guards who got in my way. I reached the door first and took out a laser to open the fucking door.

"Did you two have to drag me here?" I hissed as I turned to Clyde and Mason. Mason cut the last man's throat open and walked towards me. He pushed the door and walked into the room first. Clyde walked past me, and I rolled my eyes when I had to beat more guys inside.

"I need to pick the fucking kid from the airport!" I hissed as I stabbed one guard straight in his stomach. I grabbed another one who was after Clyde and stabbed his spine.

This is getting boring.

"I need information, Serano. You're being a little quiet here." Mason protested as he grabbed another knife from his back pocket, stabbing two guards' eyes simultaneously. He's yawning in the process.

That fucker.

"The code is 7824," Asher answered.

"Have my target on Wilson. He's heading to his office from the back." Kayden informed me, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fucking late, people!" I announced as I grabbed a crowbar from the floor and started smashing them. They're like fucking ants. Clyde reached for the door and put the code in. Once the door opened, he got inside alone.

"Behind you, Young," Kayden said, but he shot the guard for me.

"Why am I here?!" I protested.

"Just do the fucking job, Ares." Asher was not happy. He's not in his greatest mood. He's been so grumpy these days.

"I'm pretty sure that I told you that I'm busy. Dragging me into the field is-" My words were cut when someone punched me, causing Kayden to chuckle. I turned to the guard; he almost stabbed my stomach if I didn't roll away.

"Focus, Young. I'm not in the mood to deliver Leila your corpse." Asher said coldly.

"Fuck you!" I threw the knife into the guard's eyes, causing him to scream. I got up and followed Clyde to the other side while Mason was still busy with his own thing.

"Where's Clyde?" I asked.

"Third floor," Asher informed me, and I went to the third floor. I found him reaching Wilson's office. I checked the time, and I bet Leila was already on her way there.

"Just fucking shoot Wilson already!" I said.

"Not yet," Asher said.

"Do you find it, Clyde?" Kayden asked, "Wilson is entering your main building right now."

"Looking," Clyde said, and I looked down to see the door opened. I have a knife and a crowbar with me.

"Don't even think about it, Young." Asher hissed.

"Found it!" Clyde said, and I saw Mason kick the door open, making Wilson turn to him.

"Fucking idiot." Kayden started to shoot them with the help of our team.

"What?" Mason looked up, knowing that all of them were watching. Clyde stood beside me, showing Mason two phones and three golds.

"Good," Asher said.

As soon as we were out, Tim was already waiting for me with my bike and helmet.

"Mr.Young, you have lots of blood on your shirt," Tim said, and I looked down.